The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I have always been at least 75% pro Trump

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have always been at least 75% pro Trump
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2022 04:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But this FBI raid today is a bad move by Biden and the Justice Department and the FBI

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/08/08/fbi-raids-maralago-n2611455

I think this move will turn to a positive thing for Trump. No matter the Jan 6 bullshit that nobody seemed to care about, you can have your opinion about Trump but I am not convinced that Trump is some kind of crook. On the other hand, the whole Biden family stinks.

So, I do not think Trump did anything to justify this FBI raid. It sure as hell may backfire and I hope it does.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2022 05:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think that it has anything to do with Jan. 6th. ........... but EVERYTHING to do with a desperate attempt to prevent Donald Trump from running in '24. The Dems have NOBODY and they know it. Biden's poll #s are somewhere between Carter's and Nixon's. Harris is a babbling bimbo that the Mayor of Safford could out-shine in a debate. And waiting in the wings ?? Gavin (Pretty Boy) Newsom who would flush the country down the toilet like he has Calif.
And;
Always remember that whatever the Dems are accusing the Republicans of is what the Dems are in fact guilty of themselves.

How about a Trump / Palin '24 ticket ??? [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2022 06:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you think about it, here is the Biden Administration looking ahead to November and potentially getting creamed. So, they have some kind of Brainstorming session and somebody comes up with a Hail Mary type of play to cause the shellacking to come to a screeching halt. With all indications pointing to a Democrat slaughter, they dream up a charge that Trump has classified documents "under his bed" which is why they had to break into his safe, which is where he probably keeps securities and gold bullion, but probably not stolen government documents.

They are trying desperately to somehow prevent a major Democrat loss in November and desperate times calls for desperate measures, and they sure picked a Lulu in this case. It can't work, even Putin wouldn't pull a stunt like this!

Just remember this and thank McConnell for nixing Obama's nomination of Garland to the Supreme Court! This deal shows what a Liberal radical Garland would have been in a LIFETIME APPOINTMENT, so we sure dodged the bullet on that one! That son of a bitch is dangerous enough where he is as Attorney General.
Remember when he called parents at school board meetings as dangerous terrorists. Well, I HAVE NOT!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2022 05:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The Forces of Evil definitely stepped on their dicks with the raid.
[Eek!]

I think that Trump was waiting to see how much influence he has, as measured by those he endorsed in the Mid-Term winning, (Lookin' good.) before he announced '24.
Now, he can announce his run with the clout of his Presidential record, his continuing influence among voters, and the "Being persecuted by those in power."

Fun times ahead [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2022 08:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing that I was particularly interested in was Trump's comment that, "they even broke into my safe!"

I have filing cabinets for documents and jewelry and guns are in the safe. Seems rather normal, but I guess, just to show "who was in charge" they had to break in to his safe.

I have a Cannon safe and when, one day, it wouldn't open, I sort of panicked, punched in the numbers very deliberately, a dozen or so times, just to make sure and then I called tech support, I think they are in Las Vegas?

They gave me a namea, and this guy's job description is actually, "SAFE CRACKER". It cost me $350 and almost worth it to watch how he did it. He had schematics and templates and a rack of tool boxes that he rolled in with a furniture dolly. It was quite involved and both me and Pinky watched all of it with great interest. At one point, he needed to order parts and they were sent in the mail and then I phoned him and he came back to put it all back together.

I've heard of strong arm methods of breaking into the back wall with a cut off wheel, but that's for when you want to steal the contents....I guess?

But, the guarantee part involving Cannon was the "no charge" parts needed to reinstall and making it work again. They do not make any claim of covering the safe cracker service. Now, these guys don't tell you everything, but I'm a pretty keen observer and what I "think" happened was a little coil spring less than an inch long and hooked at both ends broke, and a little thing like that has you dead in the water. I also saw the replacement package because the safecracker had me open it up and make sure what he needed was what was sent and the revised mechanism didn't have that small spring.

One other thing is on that fire rating they rave about, 30-40 minutes or whatever? You better hope the fire isn't too serious because especially the optics will be toast and none of the contents are covered, but they will send you a new safe. One person who had his house burn down and I saw what was left of his guns stuck in a barrel, worthless and rusted and of course, not covered. But I'm getting off track, as usual.

Just figure that the method of access they used on Trump's safe must have been with little regard to putting it in working order after they got it open. The movie thing with a stethoscope does not work with a keypad, in fact, that was where my guy drilled his first hole after ripping off the front of the keypad. Anyway, it's just probably bad luck for a spring to break, but nothing mechanical will last forever.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2022 01:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
in case you missed this, it just reinforces the true facts that Liberals are pure evil. Mean bastards!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/what_if_donald_trump_had_never_joined_politics.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted August 09, 2022 06:58 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
For the most part, I was/am pro Trump.
But not sure if I really want him to run again?

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2022 08:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand that attitude. For whatever reason, he does drive Liberals insane, and a fair amount of RINO's, as well, the never Trumpers. But, being an executive the fucker knows how to run a business and how to delegate, and basically, get things done. He was not beholden to anybody, and for instance, solved the border bullshit right now with his wait in Mexico plan.

For some reason, his mean tweets just drove some people nuts? I don't tweet so I don't get it?

So, it would not bother me at all if he ran again and if he won. And, I truly believe that Democrats are lying, vicious, duplicitous CROOKS. They believe in; win by any means necessary, and cheating is acceptable, they have zero honor and basically, they are committed CONTROL FREAKS, and all their half baked ideas are, by definition: MANDATORY!

But, if the cheating fails, they immediately go for character assassination, any lie, no matter how outrageous is acceptable. At the core, Liberals are black hearted bastards!

So, I'd be just fine with Trump winning but it would be Democrats with their hair on fire, 24/7/365!

Democrats didn't even blink at the absurdity of those raids and some were probably suggestion actual SWAT Teams to serve the warrant, live ammo and shoot to kill, just like jan. 6.

Anyway, if there is a God, this November, things will start to turn around and unless that Gavin Newsom bullshit is attempted, in two years some Republican will be elected. The Democrat party should not be within shouting distance of the reins of power until the radical Liberal element is PURGED and reasonable people take over, like Manchin or Semima, forget her name but the rest of them including Peloci have just got to go. They have no concept of how a representative Republic is supposed to be run. Their idea is not to negotiate, it's "Take no Prisoners!" and while I think they are a minority, they control everything and everybody. Until theparty gets rid of those FLAMING RADICALS, there will be no peace and no trust in an honest government.

We absolutely have to win or I'm afraid it's really civil war because people are not going to put up with this radical Liberal bullshit for much longer!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters