The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ATF knocks on wrong door

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ATF knocks on wrong door
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2022 07:25 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
So the ATF has been running around asking to see gun owners firearms. The Columbus Ohio home owner in this video calls the cops. Watch what happens next.

ATF gets arrested

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2022 09:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for this, semp!

Absolutely Poetic Justice!

I only wish I'm smart enough to think of it if they knock on my door!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2022 09:23 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I would really be interested in knowing what justification ATF was using to contact people ???

No doubt the homeowner is now suffering from trauma, distress and the vapors all to be cured by a hefty $$$ settlement with ATF.

And ............. I don't care if you're ATF, CIA, FBI or Jesus Crist just came down off of the cross; IF A COP POINTS A GUN AT YOU AND GIVES INSTRUCTIONS ........ FOLLOW THEM !!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2022 10:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
"I would really be interested in knowing what justification ATF was using to contact people ???"

He said why. He wanted to make sure the homeowner still had to guns and he wasn't making a straw purchase for somebody else.

A lame excuse, for sure, but if he had ANY justification at all, he didn't say so?

Actually, the straw purchase thing usually occurs with a wife or girlfriend of a convicted felon buys a gun with boyfriend's money because convicted felon will be denied after filling out the paperwork.

But, in this case, it's pure ATF harassment with no justification. Other than they "just want to make sure he still has the guns."

Nice try!

But, they stopped the filming too soon. I would love to see the conversation after they take the cuffs off!

Good hunting. El Bee

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 10 posted August 01, 2022 01:06 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
"But, they stopped the filming too soon. I would love to see the conversation after they take the cuffs off!"

Here's the full video. The ATF guy is complaining the entire time they stuff him in the cruiser. Lol
As a side note, he has sued the city of Columbus and the two cops for excessive use of force!

Full video

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters