The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Voice of reason

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voice of reason
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 25, 2022 08:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/experts-make-case-for-the-ar-15-only-defense-in-civil-war

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 25, 2022 08:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is interesting because while Biden and the Democrats are obsessed with bans and registrations, here is a truth about the actual value of an AR15!

Turns out, we need a weapon "who's only purpose is to kill a lot of human beings" and a HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE so you don't run out when a gang of thugs is rioting in the neighborhood.

Turns out, in a civil insurrection, it's the best choice available; according to experts!

Chew on that Bloomberg!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 25, 2022 10:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes ..... but ..... but ........ [Confused]
One could clearly see by the light of the dumpster fires that the riots were mostly peaceful.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 25, 2022 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what? Just hearing all those Lefty reporters at the scene of rioting and burning talk about "MOSTLY PEACEFUL"

Makes me want to grab that fucking microphone and beat the bastard to a bloody pulp, with it!

But, it is extremely obvious that these Liberal News outlets get their talking points from the same place. Which is why they use the exact same verbiage. It's lock step propaganda disseminating LIES....with a straight face!

It's so fucking infuriating I just want to SPIT!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2022 06:14 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Mossad Ayoob makes some very good points about dealing with mostly peacefull protestors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDUgKhfOcY

It is a very tough position to be in!

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2022 07:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that must have been a new video because I saw it the same day as you did. Pretty much, he said the AR15 was a better choice for home defense than a handgun or a shotgun and he also thought the 223 was a good choice.

For, me, if I was thinking of getting something like that, I would be in favor of the AR10. But, I already have an old fashioned AR15, it's an original Colt, doesn't even have the forward assist. It does not suit me for my type of coyote hunting, so I put it away in the back of the safe and that's where it has sat for probably 25 years. If the balloon goes up, I'll have to unstack a bunch of stuff just to get at it and it was hard enough to work out the puzzle making everything to fit. Actually, I need another safe, or start selling stuff?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 30, 2022 02:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Another thing that burns my ass, and truthfully, there are many things that burn my ass. Anyway, this whole friggin' deal about the House (apparently) just passed a Bill "outlawing" ASSAULT WEAPONS".

Many fucking years ago, there was mild protest about just what the fuck IS an "assault weapon"?

I thought everybody knew, 30 years ago that the term is fraudulent! Real, true assault weapons, I believe are the "Smizzer" (and I have misspelled the shit out of a small, lightweight full auto, short carbine type of thing, and I "believe" they were chambered in 9mm Parabellum and loaded much hotter than Luger handguns.

There have not been very many examples, maybe the Uzi and possibly the Thompson machine gun, but I am no expert on the subject and, just like everybody else, I have allowed the Liberal Left to define and label a classification and category of weapon that THEY KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT!

And, it's double whammy because they have labeled the AR15, same thing, as far as the world is concerned; AR15 IS, EQUALS ASSAULT WEAPON

Why do we allow them to coin the term? They don't know what the hell they are talking about but for decades, these assholes have managed to grab the category and mislabel a perfectly innocent semi-auto rifle as the scary looking assault rifle, and see there? It's a goddamned rifle, CHUMP! And I always thought it was a light weight Carbine style machine gun and not an "assault rifle"?

See what I mean? Dishonest assholes voted to BAN ASSAULT RIFLES! Where did we go wrong? How did we drop the ball and let these nincompoops label and define a handy little sport rifle into a sinister looking and sounding FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLE!

Right now, it is common knowledge what those ignorant motherfuckers have managed to do. Everybody knows that "assault rifle" is synonymous with AR15; we have surrendered, and I fucking give up!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: while doing a little clean up, proof reading, it dawned on me....I don't even LIKE AR15's! It's a matter of principle! I'm sticking up for the most popular rifle in America. WHY? It's a matter of sticking together. They are already seriously talking about including 9mm's and semi auto handguns! Give 'em an inch and they take a friggin" mile!

[ July 30, 2022, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2022 12:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote: "They are already seriously talking about including 9mm's and semi auto handguns! Give 'em an inch and they take a friggin" mile!"

The whole problem, as I see it is that Liberals are true believers and fight, (and lie) to the death. They are miserable assholes and pretty much demand everybody be miserable.

Feed them tranquilizers, something to mellow them since weed just doesn't seem to do the trick. And yet, they make everybody else miserable.

Let's face it. As I have commented many times and it's true; Liberalism is a friggin' MENTAL ILLNESS!

CONTROL FREAKS! They aren't happy until they are making everyone else miserable. It's worse than sad, it's fucking PATHETIC!

Stamp out Liberalism! Just say no!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters