The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Can somebody sort this out for me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can somebody sort this out for me?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2022 08:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Biden's desperate maneuver to halt the high gas prices at the pump is to tap our Strategic Oil Reserves. That's bad enough, but guess who gets to buy that oil? FUCKING CHINA!

Also, we have this REPUBLICAN voting with the Democrats! Huh?

https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-ohios-t im-ryan-voted-to-allow-emergency-reserve-oil-be-sent-to-beijing/

Does anybody else get the idea that we have no friends, ANYWHERE? One thing you can say about Democrats, they rigidly enforce party discipline and vote in lock step.

Not so with Republicans. Why is that? It's like 2/3rds of the country are against CONSERVATIVE INTERESTS! The very least they can do is vote in a block rather than some of these mavericks straying to the other side.

Explain to me, exactly why it helps anything or anybody besides the Chinese to sell our oil reserves to CHINA!

It's mismanagement at every level and with Republican Clowns voting with their, (edit: the other side) side more and more frequently, we are getting the shaft on representation! This is exactly the same as Trump Derangement Syndrome! I don't care that Trump is a bore and shoots his mouth off. All I know is that his policies work, from day ONE, and Biden has dismantled those policies, STARTING EXACTLY ON DAY ONE OF BIDEN'S PRESIDENCY! And Bidigig thinks it's a swell idea to force us to pay high prices for gas in order to force into EV's! That's another MAJOR fuck up! When will they ever see that EV's are just as big of a freeking LIE as CLIMATE CHANGE, in general!

It's a goddamned JOKE to claim that climate change is a national emergency! Listen to me, you fucking idiot! It's a goddamned HOAX! We cannot do a damned thing about the climate, it will do what it wants!

And, (listen to me) clobal warming is a good thing! What's not to like about less cold and less heating of homes? What's not to like about an extra growing season? Plants actually LIKE that CO2, why the hell should we have to pay for "carbon credits"?

There is so much idiocy in ENVIRONMENTALIST POLICY that it's just crazy to listen to those assholes! It's LUNICY Ignore them or lock them up or keep them away from sharp objects but do not spend another day entertaining their stupid ideas!

end of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 24, 2022, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2022 12:54 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty simple, actually.
Hunter Biden is corrupt and works with 'The Big Guy' for their own ends.
It's hard to fathom how much dirt Ukraine has on both of them. (Ergo, the actual reason for aid to Ukraine ).
So ............. Once a dirt bag, ever a dirt bag. If Hunter Biden is corrupt in Ukraine, is it possible, probable or provable that Team Biden is deep in corruption in China ????
Biden has been in 'Public Service" [Roll Eyes] for a loooooong time. I suspect that their are many businesses and Governments that have serious dirt on Biden & his mentor o bama.
The one thing that the corrupt or the Democrats (same thing) fear is losing power.
This shit show hasn't even started yet.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2022 06:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
BE STILL MY HEART!

If Biden goes down for his shady dealings with China, that would be wonderbar! What poetic justice!

Keep your fingers cross that the whole Ukraine, China, Biden cabal blows sky high!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters