The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » BULLETIN-The most inoculated man in America

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BULLETIN-The most inoculated man in America
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 21, 2022 09:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
just got covid; again!

Yes, it's true that President Biden has been photographed and videotaped many times getting jabbed with the serum and every booster known to medical science and still get's tested positive for Covid19!

Our government has been pushing these needless and worthless shots for two friggin' years along with laughably ineffective masking, and the big secret is that you can still get the bug anyway, and maybe the inoculations and boosters contribute to being MORE PRONE TO REINFECTION!

Yet, you bet your ass that when I go to my appointment with the foot doctor tomorrow, that I will be forced to wear a worthless mask, to be seen!

We are a severely CONTROLLED citizenry! Liberals are in charge and if there is anything Liberals do well, it's forcing every one of their policies on us and it's MANDATORY!

They are unapologetic, inveterate MANDATE FREAKS!

So, how much longer are we going to be controlled? Our only hope is that a Republican President is elected in 2024!

edit: https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/21/vaxxed-and-double-boosted-president-biden-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 21, 2022, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31337 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters