The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » All Star Game tonight at Dodger Stadium

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All Star Game tonight at Dodger Stadium
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted July 19, 2022 02:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
About time for The National League to win one!

Did you know that Dodger Stadium is the oldest ballpark in baseball....wait a minute, at least in the National League, seems like Fenway Park in Boston is an old park? No matter, Dodger Stadium is the most beautiful in baseball, at least that's what I heard?

I'll watch until I have to pick up my daughter at the airport (ONT) which is only about 5 miles from me. So....Tillie can't go because we need to go to my new favorite Mexican Restaurant from the airport. Maybe, we'll see what Shelley says. But it will be a surprise fro Tillie, I have not mentioned "SHELLEY" and what little she understands, she knows when I put on my hat it's Bye Bye, and she knows words like TREAT, and OUTSIDE and PINKY, she always responds to her brother's name; they don't argue any more....although, in a knockdown, drag out, go with Pinky, he is a force to be reckoned with and he doesn't know the meaning of quit. He's definitely a badass MF.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: damn! they said the average ticket was $250 bucks! Holds 80,000 fans, do the math.

[ July 19, 2022, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2022 04:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I know you guys are too macho for sports-forgot, sorry!

Page views this month (07/2022): 395,276

[ July 19, 2022, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2022 06:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My daughter is on the ground but she says not to roll yet, they lost her bags!

Meanwhile, I don't want to spend 3 hours in our Mexican Restaurant, I'm suggesting take out somewhere; to be determined?

But guess what? I went to AAA this afternoon and got my HANDICAPPED (what is it?) a placard? to hang on my rear view mirror. I was talked in to it but I'm already wearing a "Life Alert" pendant, just to satisfy the family.

They better find those bags!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2022 04:15 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
I was a Giants fan for 60 years. I haven't watched a game since they started that kneeling on the baseline bullshit. I've sent several emails expressing my discontent but they failed to answer any of those emails.
Then there's Kaplers bullshit about the flag and the national anthem.
No more sportsball for me.

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2022 08:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here we are, last night was a clusterfuck at the airport but we survived. Shelley will take Tillie for a walk in the hills, somewhere to be determined, apparently there are a lot? The pool is a mess, pool man is on vacation so she was going to teach Tillie to swim, not happening until all the leaves and crap are gone. Tillie only goes "wading" on the step, won't go any further which is ridiculous, dogs know how to swim automatically, she just need to not fear it....she fell in the other day, romping around and I had to pull her out. She didn't know enough to throw her back leg up to get herself out. I know, it sounds stupid. But, my last dog drowned in that pool, so I'm concerned. It's asking too much for her to think about it and turn around and swim to the steps, I guess?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters