The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » THIS KIND OF SHIT BURNS MY ASS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THIS KIND OF SHIT BURNS MY ASS!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2022 11:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is always the same, Liberals are goddamned CONTROL FREAKS! We see it everywhere, just a couple days ago, I still had to wear a goddamned mask for a doctor appointment. Do not forget, the masks do not protect against COVID!

So, here we are, just yesterday Canada wouldn't allow baseball players to enter the country without a "so called" Vaccination. I see people every day wearing useless masks walking around, driving their car and wearing a worthless mask!

Yes, fire this stupid general who we know how he got to be a friggin' 4 star general. What's it called? Used to be "Affirmative Action" but what it does is promote ignorant black people because of, (you know) slavery, or what ever the hell excuse for promoting and bypassing THE PETER PRINCIPLE, which is promoting people-anybody past their ability and this guy Austin is a prime example. Just look at him and you can see that he's stupid. Just who you would expect to enforce illegal orders!

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/time_to_fire_lloyd_austin.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2022 03:55 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you get it Leonard? Fauci and company want to be paid big retainer fees from big pharma for doing nothing when they retire.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2022 10:18 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't Fauci a board member of BRAWNDO ?
They are buying out the FDA and many other government agencies you know.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2022 12:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know what our CONTROL FREAK DEMOCRATS are forcing on us here in The Land of the Fruits and the Nuts?

Now we must separate and bag organic food wastes because it is becoming a hazard in the land fills.

These cocksuckers aren't happy unless they can dream up another fucking MANDATE!

5 years ago, they forced mandatory water restrictions on us and guess what? My lawn died! Hey, no problem, just put in artificial turf.(edit; costing me $20,000 to install) Now we have newer more severe water restrictions. No WATERING EXCPT TWICE A WEEK, BEFORE 6 A.M. or after 6 P.M. and the fucking NAZI's are encouraging neighbors to rat on each other!

Meanwhile, they just canceled plans for constructing a new desalinization plant on the coast. Meanwhile, they refuse to construct catchment basins for rainwater runoff that now just flushes wastefully into the ocean.

But, the brilliant motherfucking NAZI's are going to solve this shit with mandatory fines up to $20,000 for the 3rd offense.

It's no wonder people consider blowing up city hall?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 18, 2022, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2022 01:34 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
What the fuck makes you stay there LB?

Really.?
Maybe you haven't given it much thought but, you're OLD dude!.
Get outta that shithole state and try n enjoy what's left.

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2022 05:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
you are right, but pulling up stakes after 50 years is easier said than done. You right, I'm not getting any younger. I'm all alone here but I did recently get an offer from my grandson to help me move, if and when. That's something to get me motivated. But yeah, I'm in a fucking rut! I've lived here all my life, it's not an easy decision. If my roots weren't so deep, yeah, it's a no brainer. But I have no help at all. My kids are gone, far away and I can't impose on them. I'm in a bind, I want to go but it's just not an easy thing to do. But I have to stop procrastinating and do it but where do I start? I know where I'd like to go be I can't buy without selling first and I have too much tied up in this dump. I guess I could sell and live in a motel and put my shit in storage while I look for something permanent...................................

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

the bearhunter
Member # 3552

Icon 12 posted July 18, 2022 06:29 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
If you can afford too... do it!
There is a fella in sw/mn that can show you the ropes on all things 'coyotes" if that trips yer trigger?

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2022 09:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I know who you mean? He just recently lost his wife and I can relate to that unfortunate situation.

No, I need to take all the abuse all of you can come up with, I deserve it!

I can't figure Victor pulling up stakes when he's (was) in COYOTE PARADISE, and moved to Florida. This is not a bad idea, I guess, since he has family there and can still afford to drive back to thin out the coyote population. Must be nice!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: EVERYBODY, PILE ON! SHAME ME, ABUSE ME, MOTIVATE ME!

[ July 19, 2022, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2022 10:17 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I live on a dirt road.......... [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2022 06:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The sunset this evening was beyond awesome. The entire sky was on fire with color.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2022 05:01 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I ai t gonna preach.
Folks from outta state thinks MN is a liberal state. Far from it!
Outside of the St Paul metro, the vast majorityare conservatives.

I live my life quite. And avoid crowds. I can grab a six pack, go for a 100 mile cruise on back roads and seldom meet a vehicle.
I can't imagine being "trapped" in a shithole like ST Paul where that's not an option.

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2022 07:03 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't want to mis-lead anybody into thinking that it's all sunshine and lollipops over this way.
Today we had a major road-rage inspiring traffic jam when a tractor pulled out onto the highway and probably backed up eight or ten vehicles. I was so stressed out that I had to come home and sit out on the patio with a couple of Mint Julips and watch the Monsoon Lightening off in the distance.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters