The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » These Bastards screaming Climate Change....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These Bastards screaming Climate Change....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2022 09:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Will destroy the whole world and the only policy working for Biden is destroying this country.

Make no mistake; CLIMATE CHANGE IS A STUPID IGNORANT CODE WORD THAT WILL ACTUALLY DESTROY THE UNITED STATES, for the sake of the climate! It's IGNORANT, but Liberals are convinced it's the future.

Now watch Tucker Carlson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyTP_oaXUdY&t=524s

edit:We can't just laugh off this crap any more. Liberals are true believers and they will stop at nothing! Destroying this country is OK, if it will curb GLOBAL WARMING!

[ July 13, 2022, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31468 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2022 10:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Very much related! This is fucking crazy! Non polluting natural gas hook ups is being banned in new construction.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/faith-freedom-self-reliance/local-governments-ban-natural-gas-goodbye-to-the-gas-range-and-cheaper-heat

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2022 05:52 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
And just where will all this electricity come from?
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2022 06:49 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Mankind couldn't change the fucking climate even if it were a global goal. The insane gawd damned progressives won't budge on their insane philosophy until the planet begins another of it's cooling cycles, and I wonder how they will spin that?
Our politics,our culture, and our lifestyle is spinning like a turd down the shitter, we're fucked unless something big changes.

Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2022 01:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's like they say, if you harp on something long enough, the citizens start to believe it. They don't care, they have other things on their mind, pussy, paying the mortgage, the Dodgers, etceteras, on and on!

Then when somebody says: How Dare You! the world is getting warmer!

And, the preoccupied people will think on it and say; "ya know, I've been hearing about this global warming for a long time" IT MUST BE TRUE!

And there you go, just like Hitler, Stalin and John Kerry, harping on the big fucking lie for YEARS, and pretty soon, well, FUCK, it's common knowledge! Everybody knows the world will end in 12 years because AOC told us about it! And that's how the whole world will cut it's own throat because of an outrageous LIE!

There is no doubt; PEOPLE ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID!

[ July 14, 2022, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2022 02:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes ....... but ...... but........ [Eek!]

Remember back when if WE DIDN'T DO SOMETHING the oceans were going to die & we would too ????

Well, we DID SMOETHING and gave Nobel Peace Prizes to the likes of AlGore & obama.

It must have worked 'cause we're still around. So there !!! [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2022 04:31 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of AOC https://youtu.be/_R67tpqSjeE
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2022 05:27 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Every summer we have rolling brown outs and black outs. Texas had a black out when their windmills froze up last winter. So help me understand this. What will happen when 25 million electric vehicles get plugged in every night? Somebody hasn't thought this green energy crap through very well.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters