The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » You tell me? Is news story fake news?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You tell me? Is news story fake news?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2022 08:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Due to privacy laws, apparently we cannot fact check a suspicious story about the dilemma facing a ten year old girl desiring an abortion, very conveniently due to the recent ruling of the Supreme Court striking down Roe v Wade. Very interesting, even Biden is promoting the unverified crime that nobody is investigating. Huh? Smells fishy?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/07/11/factcheck-on-bidens-claim-about-10year-old-rape-victim-n2610049

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2022 01:48 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
You actually expect the truth from a bunch of communist backed trolls? Truth has nothing to do with their agenda of destroying America and all she once stood for.
And that story is just reeking of lies and liers.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 640 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2022 05:09 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Cognitive Cupcake"

Heard that on Gutfeld last night and wish that I'd thought of it.

Slo-Jo's approval ratings are fast approaching those of Richard Nixon's and we're not even to the mid-terms yet.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2022 07:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, thinking about what I know about the female race, I'm pretty sure there was a time when all the girls were flat as a washboard. (if anybody recalls what the hell a washboard is? I certainly can't remember if I've actually ever seen one-short answer no tits; of teats, if you prefer the correct spelling?

I sat behind Lupe, in the 8th grade. Now how old are we in the 8th grade, maybe 12, 13? Anyway, Lupe was fully developed, I mean, built like a brick shithouse, is the accurate term. As I understand, there are locations, south of the border, where girls develop very young, menstrate and develop way earlier than most of us of western European extraction.

But, ten years old? And they say, to make it more sensational that she was like 3 days past the cut off for a local abortion. What an unfortunate set of circumstances, along with, where was her parents? Did anybody ask about the perp that impregnated the girl, was he arrested? Okay, there are laws to protect the innocent but there are no laws to protect the guilty, are there? Couldn't they have said that he was pending charges, being investigated, something?

No, all we get, from even the president of the United States, is a sympathetic story about a kid who is victim of bureaucratic BS. And all because of those 6 jerks at the Supreme Court, who should be hounded everywhere they go, with no protection whatsoever, and the Attorney General is nowhere to be seen, because he's a limp dick Liberal playing politics, which they ALL DO!

Yet we are told this story, and Biden legitimizes it, and the girl deserves her privacy....IT'S A FUCKING LIE, PEOPLE!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2022 08:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/07/12/ohio-ag-debunks-democrats-story-about-10yearold-girl-seeking-abortion-n2610070

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2022 12:53 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Now they are saying that a Guatamalan illegal immigrant is responsible. With hundreds of thousands flooding the border, we can expect more of this and worse.

foxnews

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters