The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The bungling by Texas police is baffling!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The bungling by Texas police is baffling!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2022 10:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a video and a report of events that transpired at that little town in Texas. First of all, the man hired to provide security at that school, was not there! It's not clear where he was but they have reported that when he was called about shots fired, he got to the school and drove right past the "suspect" who was hunkered down behind a vehicle.

Apparently, there were 19 officers or one type or another that were socializing, <sarc> in the hallway outside the room where the asshole was locked in. The statement was that they didn't believe there was any more risk at that time so they waited for SWAT to arrive and meanwhile, it seems, he was still killing children.

Then, they got a key from a janitor and "breached" the room, I guess they used that word because it sounds like it was aggressive law enforcement in action?

Anyway, here's the article with a lot of info and several video segments with a Colonel spokesman. I'd say they did not perform well and to protect the guilty, it will be covered up very well.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/05/27/texas-department-of-public-safety-admits-they-made-grave-error-in-not-breaching-c-n2607903

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2022 03:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a segment by Tucker Carlson where he asks several reasonable questions as to why the Texas Cops stood around while that deranged asshole was killing children in a classroom while a few of the kids were secretly calling 911 and begging for help.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/05/27/tucker_carlson_law_enforcement_lied_to_public_on_the_timeline_of_response_to_texas_school_shooting.html

The Texas cops have a lot of splain' to do, about to much elapsed time before any action was taken and a few fabrications about what actually occurred. Right now, it looks a lot like stonewalling, how they needed sharpshooters and negotiators and SWAT teams while executions were taking place behind a door that was locked and they had trouble locating a key.

Parents were demanding action and one response was to threaten parents with a Taser! One mother drove 40 miles while the authorities were jacking off and she went in a classroom, found her child and took her to safety. This example was apparently lost on the assembled law enforcement that were gathered in a hallway not very far from where the executions were going on.

This is going to be a big sting and a huge cover up to protect THE ESTABLISHMENT from embarrassment at their ineptitude, and timidity. But, be assured, they are spinning like crazy ever since and right now to make sure nobody rocks the boat with second guessing the way they handled this emergency.

There are several specific individuals that need to answer for their inaction, and subsequent misleading as to the facts, as they occurred. They should squirm quite a bit before settling on "THE FACTS" as best they can. Will we ever get straight answers to this bungled event? I don't know, but just for openers, can we find out who the teacher was that proped the access door open so the perpetrator could gain entry and maybe he/she can tell us exactly why they did this ? I'll wait!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters