The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Just signed up a new member!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just signed up a new member!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2022 07:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
RESPONSE SENT-

Why are you bothering, asshole. I'm just passing time and it hurts no one. Mind your own business.

PS What other several hunting boards?

-----Original Message-----
To: nbosin@aol.com
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2022 8:51 pm
Subject: You don't even realize how dumb you look making posts to yourself and then answering yourself.You're starting to resemble slow Joe Biden. Oh well, you are the laughing stock on several of the other hunting boards. Thanks for the giggles.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31383 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2022 05:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ho-hum ............... Yet another ding who would rather get his panties in a knot instead of just moving on.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7546 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted May 27, 2022 06:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, of course. But the interesting part. He makes a bold attempt to share his opinion; which was not requested. Uses a fake name and an anonymous email which cannot be replied to. That's not "bold", it's timid, decidedly chickenshit and definitely says: NO BALLS! My momma always told me: If you are going to criticize somebody, use your real name! If you can't do that, it makes a statement. Using a bogus address confirms it, he's acting like a timid little girl. Says me.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31383 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters