The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Well, I could predict another mass killing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Well, I could predict another mass killing
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2022 06:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a phenomena that I have been talking about for many years.

This is a COPY CAT MASS MURDER in Texas, today.

The MEDIA must not rave about these things because it's a great idea for a mentally ill son of a bitch!

They want focus, they want attention. This kid is disturbed, and when you cast around for something that will satisfy his dementia, the Media makes sure with their wall to wall 24/7 coverage and at the same time, Liberals will not miss a chance to promote their agenda; which is GUN CONTROL!

When a kid guns down his own grandmother, do you really think if Biden passes another gun law, that somehow, this kind of bullshit will never happen. AGAIN!

I seem to recall that the motherfucking mass shooting record is up in Sweden or Denmark somewhere? So, it's not our gun culture that is doing it, it's the Media fascination with the whole concept of mass murder; and they think that every one of us that owns a gun is a potential mass murderer!

Boy, they are pulling out all the stops, cAN'T WAIT 'Til TOMORROW! No, like they say, never let an opportunity like this go to waste! That's what it's all about, not compassion, no sorrow, nope, it's OPPORTUNITY KNOCKING! They can use 20 dead people for their political agenda! It's despicable and shameful! That's all I got at the moment. They will use this tragedy as a fucking weapon against us, mainstream conservative people and charging us accessories to the crime. Shame on all the gun nuts, they are all standing in the way of SENSIBLE GUN CONTROL.

On the other hand, Liberals are despicable!
Fuck 'em@!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2022 11:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, I have a hard time understanding Liberals. Apparently, they are only 20% of the Democrats but they carry much more weight and pretty much influence everything within the Democrat party.

So, here's the situation, in a nutshell: 20% of the population wants to feel secure and is demanding that a significant 50% of the country that are conservative must obey the radical 20% and ban guns, and cancel the Second Amendment!

Of course, the Media is radical and promotes GUN CONTROL just as aggressively as Roe vs Wade and CLIMATE CHANGE, the other radical concepts that drive mainstream Liberal thinking.

So, they never let something like this go by without making it into a political weapon to hammer conservatives. Everything and anything must be done to appease the Liberal Left!

They want ultimate control of the entire population, they must bully conservatives to feel shame because some fucked up little asshole tried to set a record for shooting defenseless children, and preferably at school where the percentage of innocent and defenseless children was high and the odds of being stopped was very low. For some reason, they never decide to shoot up a GUN SHOW or an NRA meeting. No, they aren't THAT crazy. They want defenseless children to satisfy their anger and children pose the smallest risk of being stopped before they can get a high body count, whether they intend suicide by cop or whatever means, they really don't seem to want to get away; they are making a Glorious LAST STAND! It's crazy, 100%!

But the mentally ill 20% of the population who are Left Wing Liberals that want to force their views on everybody else. Yeah, right! Just call 911 and be put on hold or like in this case 911 hangs up on the woman hiding in a closet! Boy, if they do not pursue that call, AND FIRE THE 911 OPERATOR that hung up on the caller, then I want to know why!

Oh well, same old same old
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted May 25, 2022 11:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an interesting and informative article; has some stuff of which I was unaware.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/the-hard-truth-about-tougher-ba ckground-checks/

edit: PS page views are way down this month, what with so many distractions. 336,000 through 25 days so far.

[ May 25, 2022, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2022 04:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another interesting article, Leonard!
(he's talking to himself)

Apparently?

Anyway it's pretty good, in that it talks about what we all know, these people are crazy, or as is pointed out, it's a mental health issue but that's "bullshit", quoting a prominent Democrat Senator.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/05/25/liberal-senators-dismissal-of-link-between-mental-health-and-mass-shootings-gives-dems-game-plan-away-n2607777

Make no mistake, Democrats want your guns, they don't want to find a solution for mass murder.

I think it is very apparent that finding a solution would take the air out of their actual mission, their burning desire to disarm every citizen and leave us defenseless to deal with maniacs.

Here's is the "core issue": Liberals are actually scared to death.... OF GUNS! They are a minority that wants to impose their will against a very large MAJORITY of the population that are sane and well adjusted and appreciate gun ownership. That's it. They are swimming upstream against public opinion but that doesn't matter. They do not recognize MAJORITY RULES? They do not care that they are a small minority, but they have the Media in their pocket and with it, a huge propaganda value.

We need to stand fast against the bullying. To put it more artfully: FUVK 'EM AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2022 05:21 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Would the Lib's have felt better if he had driven his pick up through the playground at recess?
Would they demand background checks to buy a pick up?
Let's get ahead of the curve and ban pick ups. If we're not able to do that let's compromise and ban V-8 motors, because we all know how evil they are.

They're never happy until they can ban something.

Happy monkey pox to one and all

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2022 07:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
But, what if it had been .... gasp .... an ELECTRIC CAR ?????

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7588 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2022 07:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's control! Democrats have a burning desire to control everybody, which is why they are known as,
CONTROL FREAKS!

Republicans aren't perfect, by any means, but we would be up shit creek without a paddle without the Republican Party.

But just think about it. Why does a par of the population want to tell another part of the population how to live and what to do? It's little wonder that we tell them to kiss our ass and worry about their own people instead of dictating to us the things they desire? It's a waste of time because Liberals and Conservatives are such polar opposites. We won't ever convince them and they sure as hell won't ever convince us by their screams and anguish and their demands. The difference is, WE AINT TRYING TO CHANGE THEM! They should preach to their own troops because we aren't listening!

But maybe that's a great idea? Let's start a serious campaign to convince Liberals to join the NRA! Don't take NO for an answer! That's probably the best way to change from within! Why are they holding back? For a measly thirty bucks they can change the organization from within!

Otherwise they are wasting their time. We are not giving up our guns, but I think all Liberals should be forced to buy a gun and take instructions so they can help out when the next school shooting happens, instead of wringing their hands; "Oh, I'm scared, somebody with a gun, please shoot the bastard that is killing our children!"

I know, too logical for a Liberal. Their head would explode if you suggest something useful like this.

Oh well, Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 26, 2022 05:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Funny that Biden's not talking about who the stupid son-of-a-bitch was that came up with the Gun Free School Zones so that stuff like this couldn't happen.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7588 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 27, 2022 06:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure you mean ANY Gun Free Zone is incredible stupidity. It's like that guy that put up a sign in his front yard that said his next door neighbor had no guns, so if you are going to rob or burgle or invade, go next door because here; you will meet armed resistance.

I think the neighbor strongly objected, maybe he sued, IDK?

Anyway, that's pure Liberal thinking: put up a sign announcing a GUN FREE ZONE! Brilliant! Might as well add: invade here, rob me, I'm defenseless!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters