The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » monkey monkey monkey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: monkey monkey monkey
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2022 03:10 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I see we have this new rare and horrible disease we have to think about getting. I am not queer so I don't think I'll get it and for those that are fudge packers beware. It seems to be a queer transmitted disease or virus or whatever they claim it to be. I see it spreading like wildfire as they, the gay/lesbo community tell us 1 in 10 people are either fags or lesbians.
Just in time for elections, how convenient. I wonder if the World Health Organization will want to shut the global economy down again or at least the far left here in America will want to shut us all down.
Maybe we all will need new vaccines to combat this new scourge of death.And masks, can't forget those totally useless masks. Well, I read it doesn't really kill you but why let a possible good thing go to waste.
Now on to the bad news!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 639 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 24, 2022 06:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Citizens, we have nothing to fear if we just stay the course and trust President Biden! He is working hard to protect us from this devastating disease but we must work together and trust our government!

edit: Oh, and and there's virtually no reason to fear contracting this very deadly disease. Continue to practice safe sex and please use a condom, or rubber, available at your local Democrat congressional offices.

[ May 24, 2022, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2022 07:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just read this on NR online:

...."there’s a good chance that the recent monkeypox outbreak is, er, connected to certain behaviors and actions: “A leading adviser to the World Health Organization described the unprecedented outbreak of monkeypox in developed countries as ‘a random event’ that appears to have been caused by sexual activity at two recent raves in Europe.” A separate report noted that, “Almost all of the case clusters include men aged 20–50, many of whom are men who have sex with men (MSM).”

Biblically speaking, abominations such as what we are hinting at and was previously associated with the AIDS virus should be telling people that when men are butt-fucking other men, God is trying to tell us that this is an unnatural act; no matter how thrilling it seems, hot and sweaty in a stall at a public restroom; and sure, we know all about it! Then, back on point, the gentleman goes home and has heterosexual intercourse with the little woman and of course, while we should not be passing judgement, here we be looking at another global epidemic caused by faggots, and of course wanting sympathy for their despicable behavior while at the same time, will not entertain any negative judgements about their carefree lifestyle.

I mean no disrespect but homosexuality is a fucking mental illness! This disgusting, deviant behavior should be repressed, not glorified and accepted as a respectable choice. Please, go back in the closet and be shameful of your disgusting behavior....but, Hey! I am NOT judging you! Whatever turns you on!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ May 24, 2022, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters