The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Another day, another Liberal influenced shooting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another day, another Liberal influenced shooting
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2022 02:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here we go again. This time it's some 18 year old kid kills 10 people in a market in NY and I see the black mayor at the news conference. (is there any other race qualified to be a mayor in American cities?)

So, there will be calls for my gun. That way, I can be defenseless when some Liberal nutcase commits multiple murder. It's sick and Liberals and Democrats have caused these things. Who know? Maybe he did it because he was forced to wear a stupid mask for the past 2 years?

Where will this insanity end? Now they have indoctrinated teenagers! He is to blame, who ever he is, and of course, they are respecting his privacy and not releasing his name. The scum get all the considerations and citizens get no respect at all.

What can be done? Is this society as sick as it seems? I really don't know because the people I know, and are related to, don't do this kind of shit.

Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe there are "conservatives" killing people in public places? But it seems like it's people that have Democrat and progressive and of course, LIBERAL attitudes.

What do you think? Is this something we have to tolerate, monthly, the mass shooting of the week? They haven't missed a minute in screaming, "HATE CRIME" I guess because it's a primarily black community and the kid was apparently white? I haven't heard, but it seems like the victims were exclusively black? You tell me?

Anybody know anything? I am disgusted! I guess he was a tactical wannabe? I thought they had made it illegal for citizens to purchase body armor? If not, it will be. That will help; I'm sure <sarc>

Good hunting. El Bee

PS we will see the day when this will not be a free country and the Liberals will cancel the Second Amendment.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31337 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2022 06:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is hard to believe?

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/buffalo-shooter-payton-gendron-posted-white-supremacist-manifesto/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2022 09:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2022/05/15/only-criminals-wil l-have-guns-n2607266

a couple interesting comments:

The media was not interested in reporting that despite laws on the New York State books the shooter violated as many as 12-15 state statutes. (Obviously the restrictive laws worked so well.) Or that he did not legally own or possess the gun used. You know those famous AR15’s?

They also failed to recognize that on any given weekend young black men (about his same age) come from neighborhoods that overwhelmingly voted for *President Biden (some neighborhoods in higher percentages than there were people to vote for him.) They failed to mention that in just 2022 alone Chicago PD are reporting on average 43 people being shot by said youths every single weekend with more than 900 already shot year to date.

The media hasn’t mentioned that in Buffalo generally speaking but in that grocery store specifically that all the victims were shot in a “gun free zone.” So much so that though they mention the fact that the shooter’s first victim was a “security guard” on site, they failed to mention that the security guard’s most lethal defense weapon was a flashlight.

[ May 15, 2022, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2022 02:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess what? Another copy cat mass shooting!

Who do I blame? the MEDIA sensationalizes these things. I am against door to door, (and breathless) coverage!

This ain't Olympic coverage, it's not covering a Presidential election. But the National News gins up this juicy tidbit in Buffalo: WOW! It's a HATE CRIME!

Democrat Governor is already calling for gun bans.
WOW! That's out of Left Field! I'd never have suspected that! <sarc>

I'm really sick of this sick society. I'll just stick my neck out and blame Biden and the way he has handled COVID. Why not? Makes as much sense as the rest of the knee jerk opinions.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ May 15, 2022, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2022 02:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One crazy kid and Biden wades in:

https://www.aol.com/news/biden-urges-unity-stem-racial-192416466-200505494.html

He blames the whole friggin' country! How's that for unity, Brandon? Yeah, emphasize hate! That'll work!
What a fucking asshole!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 15, 2022 05:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
On the one hand; I gotta say, with all the bullshit that went on over the Floyd death, there was a license to disobey social laws, rob and loot stores and the fucking police did nothing about it. Of course, there could be resentment, watching (little El Bee joke) mostly peaceful, mostly black people burning down major cities and why not? There will be people, mainly white and Asians that looked at the civil disorder and thought: Wow, the government gives them every fucking thing imaginable, job preferences, rent subsidies, virtual domination of acting jobs for commercials, and rubbing our noses in white female, black stud couples, almost mandatory. Pushing BLM 24/7/365. It got old many years ago and they seem to double down, every- fucking-body is EACIST! Constantly stressing racial discord. Slavery reparations?

It's Fucking Liberal Democrats pushing this shit! Racism is being drummed into the public conscienceless, Biden got on TV right after this shooting and said the whole country is beyond redemption. Yeah, that's a sure fire way to pull us all together! <sarc> As a leader of the country, Biden is a total disgrace!

Anyway, with all the "programing" going on, it's not surprising to see some backlash. This kid had plenty of sources for anti black indoctrination.

Another thing. We joke around about big brother watching this site, but listening to some of the statements coming from the asshole Attorney General, he thinks conservative white parents need to be watched very carefully because they don't like the way their kids are being subjected to LEFT WING propaganda, pretty much 24-7 and the parents are being told that they have no input into what their kids are being taught. What nerve! (on the part of the concerned parents) I shouldn't have to point that out.

Yeah, maybe we are becoming a sick society and if anybody is to blame, it's Liberal Democrats! There's no question that it's Liberals that are the major problem and it's been going on for 50 fucking years!

end of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2022 04:44 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
And what a good rant it has been Leonard!

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1922 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2022 08:01 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Couldn't agree more.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 624 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2022 12:38 PM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Just another little shit stain looking for attention.

And FJB

Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2022 02:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently it has escaped the attention of the 'unbiased liberal media' that if a couple of the victims had been armed there wouldn't have been so many victims.

I'm also curious ........... did these shootings take place in 'Gun Free Zones' ???????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2022 05:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't swear to it, ko ko. But I think I did hear some comment that it actually was a gun free zone. As far as the copy cat in Laguna, that's just standard SOP. Come on, Man! This is The People's Republik!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ May 16, 2022, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2022 08:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just need to make a comment about how certain things seem to fall through the cracks. It's our Bureaucracy that's fucked up. Too many LIMP DICKS in government!

As I understand, this kid was running his mouth a year ago while he was a student, that he wanted to shoot up his school. Eventually, "some" authority sent it up the chain of command and I think he was interviewed by police or the FBI or both?

But, this is where we are really fucked up. They just went through the motions! Probably, there was no one who was willing to stick their neck out and make a decision! It takes balls to put this fucked up kid where he needed to be, LAST YEAR, not now after he has mowed down a whole supermarket full of black people!

But, whoever it was, played it safe and DID NOTHING except document what occurred and made sure their fingerprints weren't on all the release forms. People just working in a job and avoiding responsibility.

Now, we have Democrats screaming about more gun laws! Can you believe it? They could have stopped this asshole from committing slaughter but they went safe and failed citizens and the whole friggin' country! Now, they want MORE AND STRONGER GUN LAWS! This asshole could have been stopped last years but nobody had the balls to do it. Now we will probably have more laws that will affect me and others from having the means to protect us from MANIACS!

There is no doubt that most Democrats and Liberals suffer from a mental illness! They want to protect us by taking away our means of self defense. They see no illogic in their motives and desires! WTF?

This female governor in New York is an example. Before the graves have been filled she is screaming for more gun laws! Honest people will be forced to comply but the crazy ones will ignore laws. They always do. This kid bought his gun legally. He apparently bought a 30 round magazine, "illegally" or legally in the jurisdiction where he purchased it but installed it in New York. This is the FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THE NEW YORK MINDSET! Don't they realize that this kid lives right on the border and can purchase the "HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE" very easily in the adjacent state so the New York law is a total waste of time to a kid bent on slaughter!

But, Liberals think they can solve a problem by passing a law! What STUPIDITY! Sure, I will comply, because I'm a law abiding citizen, but that asshole kid could care less. See how effective it is to pass gun control laws? If he had to drive a few hundred miles, he would probably do so. As long as there are free states like Texas and Florida, he will always be able to buy a HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE!

For some reason, Liberals just don't get it?

end of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters