The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Damn the IRS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Damn the IRS
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2022 07:31 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I’ve been on hold for one hour and 28 minutes waiting to talk to the IRS regarding my deceased mother’s affairs. This is my 4th call regarding this matter. The first call all I got was “we will be contacting you in 90 days”. That was four months ago. Second call, fill out a form 56, and fax or mail it in, and then they can talk to me. Form 56 is a form that explains my fiduciary right to talk to them about mom’s estate. They cannot accept an emailed pdf file. Three weeks later, I called again and the lady told me you also need to mail or fax in documentation to prove that I am mom’s trustee with the form 56. She also told me that they are way behind because they are working from home, and that the IRS is trying to figure out how to get them back into the office safely.
What the hell is going on here. Omricon is contagious as hell which is a good thing because it is no more lethal that the flu. Why is contagious as hell a good thing? Because 90% of the population has been exposed to it, and either has natural immunity or hybrid immunity. Hybrid immunity is having been both been vaxed and exposed to Omricon.
So while I’m sitting here on hold waiting for what will mostly be more bad advice, they are way behind because they are working from home while everyone else is back to work in the real world. Why is working from home slowing things down? I’m sure IRS employees can afford high speed internet. Let me guess: I think it is something like the mice will play when the cat is away.
I have a neighbor that got a job working for the federal government in a large warehouse for the Department of Defense about 40 years ago. On his first day, he was told by several employees to slow down because he was making them look back. He is by nature a very hard working man, and ended up quitting a good job with a good pension. I can guarantee you that if Brandon was able to get his build back better bill passed the IRS would not become twice as efficient despite having twice the employees at a cost of over $900,000 per IRS accountant. Yes, I did a little math when I saw the amount of money and the number of agents that will be added.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2022 08:38 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
After being on hold for over 2.5 hours, I was able to talk to the wrong person who could only transfer me to someone else. She could not even give me the fax number for the Ogdon Ut location. I hung up.

Edited in:
I'm going to mail this in again and hope it gets to someone that can read.

[ May 13, 2022, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2022 10:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's the computer environment! I could relate a problem I had yesterday but everybody have had the same thing happen.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters