The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The only heads up you'll get

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The only heads up you'll get
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2022 10:54 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
This was posted to social media by a friend of mine, Chris Weatherman, aka Angery American. Something to ponder as his connections are pretty legit.

A couple of years ago I warned of an impending situation that was certain to change our lives. Some believed it and some didn’t. Some even called me a fear-monger. We see how that turned out. I would not present stuff like this if I personally didn't believe it. Well, I have another one for you now. The threat window extends from today to the end of March, maybe a little longer depending on the winter in Ukraine.
I’ve been tracking this daily, watching the troop and material movements the Russians are making. All of it looked ominous but something was missing and that changed recently. While the Russians were moving large numbers of troops and tanks, they had not yet moved any forward surgical units or material. They have now started that process. You cannot have an invasion without medical being in place first.
Secondly, I got a message from someone who is still active in the intel community. You’ve heard all the MSM going on about the potential for cyber-attacks by right-wing extremists. They’re only half lying. The information I received says there will be a massive cyber-attack against the country either immediately prior to or at the initiation of a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
The reason behind it is obvious, to disrupt our ability to respond and to tie up the leadership of the country with dealing with the domestic crisis. Power generation, water, gas lines, literally any infrastructure commodity you can think of will be hit and hit hard.
I really don’t even want to add this. However, the message wasn’t limited to cyber-attack and mentioned the potential for an EMP as well as or in addition to. For what it’s worth, the sources of this info are right now at COSTCO buying food and stocking up on ammo. They obviously believe this.
I’m not telling you to do anything. But to pay very close attention. Listen to the news and try to figure out what they’re not telling you. The situation is becoming critical and could come with absolutely no warning. Prepare accordingly. I put out an intel report on Patreon every day. I will start adding a little of that here as well when if it’s absolutely critical.
Again, don’t run for your bunker yet. Just start paying very close attention to what is happening. Biden’s approval is in the toilet as is the entire Democratic party. What do failing administrations do? They start wars. Even the president of Ukraine is calling for Biden to calm down. He doesn’t want this war, but Biden does."

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2022 12:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, what you mean is that they want an illogical war with Russia to basically take the heat off of their inept handling of the domestic economy in virtually every way imaginable

While I'm here, explain to me how Biden has a vote on that big pipeline project between Russia and Europe? The first day in office he shuts down that Keystone pipeline, and has offered no reason except it's a favor to environmentalists, who only have political reasons for opposing the pipeline.

Now, once you help me understand that stuff, how about explaining this secret, military age males being flown from border areas to lots of scattered locations....and then what? Are they ensconced at Holiday Express or better Yet, Embassy Suites? On taxpayers dime. What the hell is this all about and why isn't the Media screaming bloody murder about friggin' NATIONAL SECURITY! What could possibly be legitimate motives when it seems risky as hell, to me?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/02/04/oh-so-thats-who-is-funding-flights-for-illegal-immigrants-n2602820?utm_campaign=rightrailsticky3

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2022 06:35 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I just contacted Rep David Schweikert, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, and Sen. Mark Kelly about our brainless leaders aspirations to goto war with Russia to protect the Ukrainian border. The the only logical reason they are doing this is to raise Brandon's ratings. We need to send these troops to our souther border. Let's go Brandon!!

edited in:
One more thing. Schweikert and Sinema contact pages are identical. Both of them asked if you want a response and offered me to sign up to their news letters. Kelly's site does not offer a news letter and does not ask you if you wish a response. Kelly is to busy raising money to the tune of 9 million dollars so far. In other words he has probably sold us out to big pharma, social media, the industrial military complex and others.

[ February 05, 2022, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2022 07:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I still think that if some handsome, mature & suave gentleman would take Sinema out for dinner & drinks that she might listen to reason and turn away from the Dark Side of the Force and return to Good.
Leonard ........... You're up.

Hey !!! .......... Maybe if someone told Biden (The 'Dem' in Dementia) that the Russians were going to invade Ukraine by crossing the Rio Grande he'd send some troops down this way. It's worth a try. Horizontal Harris ain't doin' squat and she's the Border Czar !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 05, 2022 02:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, sure. I'd do her. What's her number?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2022 07:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If I had her digits, she'd be a Trump supporter by now. [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2022 08:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Blonde chicks wearing those “smart” black frame glasses turn me on!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters