The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This brave doctor is telling us the truth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This brave doctor is telling us the truth
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2022 06:14 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
She is being suspended for actually treating patients with covid. Amazing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVwm-KJvGzk&t=3s

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 24, 2022 10:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a mystery to me, what the hell is the motive, the gain in promoting and suppressing a medication that we hear has been used in India on MILLIONS of the population, & with positive results. Why was that Neal (forget his last name) on FOX who went ballistic in claiming that Ivermectin is POISON! It's going to kill you!

Why would my own doctor tell me that he can't prescribe that and the other drug sometimes used in combination, but not only that he is forbidden from prescribing it, but he would get in trouble if he tried it. MY DOCTOR! Those were his words.

So, is there a great conspiracy? Or has the medical community enjoined forces to combat a serious health threat? Or, as some may suspect, the effort is to promote these vaccines and these boosters and simply maximize profit for the pharmaceutical companies. The obvious motive is to make money on sales and even more money on stock valuation.

But this would indicate a VAST CONSPIRACY. Not just the drug companies in collusion with the GOVERNMENT? and promoted by their faithful lackeys in the Media, electronic and "legitimate", as one guy used to say. But that's quite a formidable team!

You might think a thin reed like this doctor could be tolerated and poo pooed, and ignored. But maybe it's like a finger in the dyke? You want to stomp on it and snuff it out before it ignites and becomes a bonfire. The extent of the GREED involved in this suggested conspiracy is astounding! If true?

Will we ever learn the truth? I don't know what the truth is, but right now, it's looking like a little more than a "Noble Lie". It's looking like we are being lied to on a GLOBAL SCALE!

And yet, nobody is saying a peep about FUCKING CHINA! The extent of actual CRIME, and FAUCI COLLUSION is just amazing!

Maybe this shit is too big to be revealed? It must be covered up at all cost? I dunno? But I have my suspicion.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31306 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted January 24, 2022 09:04 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I just checked Jeffers vet supply, they have the 1% injectable solution, but wouldn't you know it,no shipping to California. Man you guys are fucked seven ways to Sunday. No guns, no ammo, no reloading supplies and now no ivermectin can be shipped there?
I picked mine up at tractor supply over a year ago,got both injectable and paste,so I'm stocked up pretty decent. Holler and I can shoot you a tube of the apple flavor variety,about 6 bucks a tube now.

Posts: 1592 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 09:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I don't know how long I can get away with avoiding the jab? At this point, 2 years in and at 79 years old, you would think I might be pressing my luck? But, I've started to consider, actually a while ago, that maybe I have the natural immunity they mention in passing?

I know this, I used to drive myself a little harder, I quit smoking more than 30 years ago and as of right now, (time sure flies!) I've been retired for 16 years, so far.

In any case, I don't get colds. I have not had the flue, of any type in so long I couldn't even guess when it was. Of course, I might have used that alibi at work, once or twice, but I just don't get sick any more, for some reason? Even when I feel a cold coming on, it seems to start with the suggestion of a sore throat and then it just goes away!

I'm not complaining. But, I do think there could be something like natural immunity at work. I'm not all that much of a risk taker, but when one hears of teenagers getting this vaccine and then dying of a heart attack two days later, and the braintrust shrugs off the peripheral mortality as the price you pay for the rest of the population to be safe, I have been thinking that receiving this "protection" is more risky than just going about my business and ignoring the potential infection.

As has been said, when in history has an inoculation required 3, maybe 4 boosters and then you can still catch the virus, even with their approved N95 mask. So, we get a "vaccine" fast tracked in a year when every other one has required 7-10 years, but then your protection lasts a lifetime; for smallpox, for measles and polio, the only time they want a booster is, what the hell is it, when they ask you when was the last time, for infections? edit: Tetanus?

So anyway, I don't feel like I'm risking my life on a 1% risk of dying, if and when I become infected.

But, Polacks are kinda known for being stubborn and even though I'm only 25% Polish, I do not like being bullied, especially by my government. We have seen how radical this fear-mongering can get in Australia and New Zealand. So, it's not even the government, airlines go ahead and have their policies, gotta have a vaccine passport to fly, and some countries act like the non-vaccinated are carrying Bubonic Plague, or Ebola. As far as I know, Hawaii requires a 14 day isolation on arrival, and that has me really bothered since I'm "dying" to go back, been far too long!

I just hope they GARROTE that LITTLE COCKSUCKER, DOCTOR FAUCI and forget all these lockdowns and regulations. I've had it up to here!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 25, 2022, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 10:36 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not getting the jab. Best thing I know to do to protect oneself is to do a nasal rinse with two or three drops of peroxide. I use a nette pot, pretty easy to use. Mix the saline with a couple of drops of peroxide and rinse my sinus cavity out. Covid is air born and multiplies in your nose, so clean it out and decontaminate should do the trick. Haven't caught covid and don't plan to.-Tex
Edit for spelling

[ January 25, 2022, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: ATexan ]

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 01:34 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bear in mind, it doesn't matter what the 'truth' is.
What matters is who's version of the 'truth' we're being fed.
22 year old kid gets the jab & a couple of weeks later dies of some terrible something. Obviously, it's the fault of the vaccine and no need to mention that the kid was taking Fentanyl to try to kick his Meth / Heroine habit. Just a coincidence.

And George Floyd was on his way to choir practice ..........

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7504 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2022 03:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this just in from the Ministry of Truth.
As I have said before, if Liberals think something is a good idea, it should be MANDATORY.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/25/nearly-half-of-democrats-su pport-putting-unvaccinated-americans-in-camps/

edit: and ko ko, you are a sly little rascal!

[ January 25, 2022, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters