The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This freak is a raving lunatic!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This freak is a raving lunatic!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2021 10:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/buttigieg-says-once-families-own-electric-cars-they-will-never-have-to-worry-about-gas-prices-again?utm_campaign=article_rail&utm_source=int ernal&utm_medium=article_rail

What a pack of lies. Rural people should buy electric vehicles? Really, you almost think somebody needs to slap the shit out of this idiot!

Electric Vehicles are so heavily subsidized or they would be ridiculously expensive. Has anybody priced the replacing of a dead 500 pound battery?

He says we would never have to worry about gas prices again! Really, that is such a dumb comment, he should have the shit slapped out of him!

The guy is a freak, he has a fucking husband, now isn't that special! He breast feeds the twins. There is so much creepy about that asshole I don't know where to start! No qualifications whatsoever and look where he is and telling normal people what to think!

It's disgraceful. Truly!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 28, 2021, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters