The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Here is a point of view I could get behind!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here is a point of view I could get behind!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 27, 2021 03:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think? Are we lied to 24/7?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/24/your-default-assumption-should-be-that-everything-corporate-media-says-is-a-lie/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 03:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I know one thing. Big Tech needs to be cut down to size. And the sooner, the better!

We cannot allow then to censor opposition points of view! This has been going on far too long and I'm physically SICK OF IT!

Why have they been allowed to censor the whole world with only one opinion, what they think!

Wake up people, it's your country and your public airwaves! Take it back! This is OUTRAGEOUS!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 03:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So what else is new ???
This type of thing has been going on forever.
If the Calvary won, it was a Battle. If the Indians won, it was a Massacre.
When James Carvile was asked how he justified all of the campaign lies his response was "We won didn't we?"

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted November 27, 2021 04:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and he's not the only Democrat quoted the same. Harry Reid said the same thing about 10 years of tax returns filed by Mitt Romney; "he didn't pay any taxes!" Only winning counts, by any means necessary!

edit: oh, by the way, complete LIE! And Reid knew it!

[ November 27, 2021, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters