The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This bitch needs to go back to China

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This bitch needs to go back to China
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 07:30 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
There would be no public banks if this bitch had her way.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/11/12/bidens-communist-treasury-nominee-wants-all-bank-accounts-to-be-controlled-by-the-fed-n2599031

But Luckily a few Senators have temporarily grown a brain.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/583133-five-senate-democrats-opposed-to-biden-banking-nominee-report

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 09:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Biden nominates nothing but freaks, turkeys and radicals! Every single time, he goes out of his way to pick weird people with very vague qualifications.

How can he be allowed to get away with it is beyond me?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 10:25 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
........... I say again; Name ONE THING that has Biden's fingerprints on it that hasn't turned to shit.

Just one.

I'll wait.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 12:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's brutal! Will this be on the final?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 02:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a Zen Koan to be used on liberals.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters