The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » read it a weep

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: read it a weep
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2021 06:47 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Victor Hansen has a new book out, and this book explains how the left is trying to destroy the middle class. I didn't time it, but it is about a 15 minute read. It sure does explain a lot.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/11/hanson_on_citizenship.html

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2021 07:07 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Victor David Hanson is a true American patriot.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2021 08:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! He's my hero, but I did not recognize Victor Hansen without the middle name? I have to agree with virtually everything I have ever heard come out of his mouth. Exactly the kind of guy you would want to sit down and have a beer with.... and just listen to him.

And, he's no timid intellectual; he looks like he could kick some ass if need be. I consider that a plus!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 07:14 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
We watched an interview on Fox Nation with Tucker doing the interview. He is an intellectual that worked on the family's farm for much of his life even after getting his PHD. All of his children worked the farm too. They sold the farm when big corporations took over that had vertical profits, and the little farmers couldn't make a profit. In other words the Almond packaging/marketing companies bought out the farmers.

It is sad that so many industries are down to just a few competitors today, and why does the FTC refuse to enforce them. What we need is another Teddy Roosevelt.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 07:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just weed out Liberalism! It's a mental illness!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters