The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Anybody following the Rittenhouse saga?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody following the Rittenhouse saga?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 17, 2021 10:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, well I have, myself, a little bit here and there.

I have read some disturbing charges about prosecutorial misconduct, like withholding evidence and particularly lying and misstating elements of fact and they seem to get away with it?

The latest I have heard is that they know the identity of the so called, "jump kick man" and told no one. Here's an article: https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2021-11-16-the-disturbing-story-of-the-rittenhouse-cases-mysterious-jump-kick-man/

Anyway, there is much pressure to convict the kid because the mob wants it. The public has become a mob rule and when you look at all the central characters they all have an extensive rap sheet. Obviously, those are the kind of people that are bussed into town with the specific intent to raise hell and if at all possible, burn the fucking town down!

The city and the police were quite willing to let them do it, therefore when Rittenhouse saw what was going on, it takes a 17 year old to travel the 20 miles with the sole purpose of defending the community because those in authority declined to do anything about it. So much for Democrats running/controlling city government.

But, when you look at the assholes that got themselves shot for attacking this kid, every one of them is a genuine thug with nothing better to do than cause trouble while the police stand around and do nothing. And, this is a disturbing trend going all the way back to the LA riots and police watching a man get his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

In most cases, Portland, Minneapolis, Baltimore, all of them they decline troops to keep the peace. And the city gets burned to the ground! What the hell are these people thinking? They encourage mob rule.

This country is rotting. Biden called Rittenhouse an insurrectionist or white something? And the kid gets attacked, defends himself, runs away, tries to turn himself in and the fucking police pepper spray him for his trouble. You can't make this shit up!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I sure hope the verdict goes his way, but even if it doesn't, he has an excellent chance on appeal.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31262 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2021 10:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have heard that at least 2 jurors have expressed concern about their safety and the security of their home and hearth.

I'm wondering if they should have thought about that before agreeing to serve. Now, seems a little late, when they can hear screaming outside the courthouse: NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!

I'm telling you, it's rotting. The friggin' MOB is demanding the kid's scalp.

I predict that the evening of the verdict, if the MOB doesn't like it, they will burn the friggin' city down and probably get away with it!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2021 10:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
here's LA (a little nostalgia)

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1460617786502356997?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1460617786502356997%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F www.americanthinker.com%2Fblog%2F2021%2F11%2Fkyle_rittenhouses_attorneys_allege_that_the_prosecution_hid_evidence.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2021 01:22 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, we were out of the local abc,cbs feed for over 3 months.
We didn't know who's who or really what has been happening.
We got the local feed back on the 11th.
Kind of know the names now.
Kid should have stayed home.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1098 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2021 02:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well, that Guy that got shot in the arm drove twice as far from where he lives, about 40 miles versus 20 miles for the kid.

But that's another point. I would very much like to see the police check ID's and publish the results. Just where are these creeps coming from to cause trouble in Kenosha? For that matter, It would be interesting to see if there might be a a sort of Demonstrator Tourist, the same people showing up in Minneapolis and Portland and where ever else they can burn down the friggin' city!

Yeah, we are being played by professional rabble rousers, no job, but somehow on government assistance? It's disgusting!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 17, 2021, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2021 06:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
After two days of deliberation, I have a feeling we are looking at a hung jury.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted November 18, 2021 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Still waiting!

What's to decide?

edit: Damn! Lots of creeps outside the courthouse! Police arrested a few, what a surprise!

I guess they had to ID JUMP KICK MAN? What a farce! To me, that's an excuse for a mistrial right there based on prosecutor abuse or something?

[ November 18, 2021, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2021 07:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Heard that the jury appears to be 11-1 for acquittal and the guilty vote seems to be the foreman, who is a female and has been called a Mask Karen type, bossy and very used to getting her way, and a female jurist asked if she could take the full 30 some pages of jury instructions home with her and was given permission.

So, IF that's the situation, she is unlikely to convince 11 others so that indicates a hung jury. Also, the foreman "person" actively campaigned for the position.

This is grapevine stuff, just relating what I heard.

Good Hunting. El Bee

edit: It would be so nice to go back and review the juror #54 interview when asked about her impartiality.

I remember the Scott Peterson trial and there was an enterprising juror that had accumulated extensive notes and positioned himself as the last word or authority and became what Joseph Alioto called an "artichoke". He was dismissed and shortly after with an appointed alternate, they reached a unanimous decision of guilty.

edit: oh, what a shame! MSNBC barred from trial because they sent a guy to trail the jury bus, but was pulled over for crashing a signal. He claimed NBC ordered him to do it.

[ November 18, 2021, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2021 04:44 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
A truly sad day when jurors might have to be put into a witness protection program for their own safety 'cause they did the right thing.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7479 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2021 10:31 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
NOT GUILTY !!!!

So let's put Biden 2024 banners on our walkers and go down to Rodeo Drive to protest, loot & riot.
> I ain't gonna loot ghetto liquor stores ..... I want good stuff !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7479 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2021 11:13 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just had an interesting thought;
Hypothetically ........ When that idiot prosecutor pointed the rifle with his finger on the trigger at people in the courtroom, had someone been carrying a handgun would that not be justification for shooting the dumb sum-bitch in self defense right then & there ????? [Confused]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2021 11:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, not guilty on all counts! I was beginning to have my doubts. But the prosecutors have a lot to answer for, just downright dishonest maneuvers, misstatement of facts, or as honest people call it: LIES.

The kid will need a competent bodyguard for the rest of his life.

You know, if he was convicted, a lot of us would
say; That's bullshit! The Left; if the verdict doesn't go their way, they will riot tonight.

What a relief! I'm glad the kid got off but it sure looked like a railroad deal, going back a year, plus! Man! You just cannot trust Leftie Prosecutors! They play to win, screw truth and honesty!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2021 11:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is important to put out there:

HE NEEDED KILLIN"

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2021 08:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing I heard recently, and it really pissed me off, was that the website, Go Fund Me, refused to carry any requests for financial support by or for Kyle. If that ain't complete bullshit!

These Liberal websites are exercising way too much political power and SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

I thought it was bad enough when Google and Facebook and Twitter started censoring the fucking president of the United States! That was where they needed to be yanked up short but people just shrugged and had better things to do.

But, it's time to start treating these organizations as public utilities and putting them on a short leash. They are so fucking rich and powerful that they think they are untouchable and can do anything they please. This will take very hard dedicated effort and work but they cannot be allowed to have political control over all of us and even opposition political parties. To my way of thinking, they stepped over the line a long time ago! Somebody with balls needs to get control over these Hi Tech Companies, including You Tube! This is not right! There are 20 year olds with their finger on total censorship, and exercising it over governors and senators and presidents! This is crazy and it has to stop!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 21, 2021, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2021 02:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Left has been issued the script. Everybody, all of them are screeching the same "party line" that Kyle Rittenhouse, (unbelievable) actually CROSSED STATE LINES!

This is supposed to convey something evil and sinister, imagine a teenager being driven ACROSS STATE LINES, by, (of all people) HIS MOTHER! I don't know what it was, but he didn't have a valid driver's license. Now, that wouldn't have stopped the thugs that harassed and chased him, but this kid was careful about breaking the law.

He had said that he might have wanted a more concealable handgun, but that wasn't legal so he picked "a gigantic AR15" is what that degenerate prick, Jeffery Tobin said on CNN. I guess he knew that if he had a longer barrel, he was 100% legal and that Jerk off Tobin, (an actual lawyer) didn't know and appreciate the difference. Tobin should be grateful that he's back on TV after masturbating in front of his colleagues during a video conference. Yeah, everybody saw him whacking off, and he was suspended for about a day and a half. But now he's back and has the nerve to criticize the actions of a then seventeen year old kid. I'd say his credibility is very close to zero!

It's damned illuminating to note that the social warriors on MSNBC and CNN cannot even get the facts of the case straight, and accurate. Most of them claim that the kid took this AR 15 across state line and he shot three black people. Hey, close enough, right? Oh, and the original black guy that was doing the "thing" which is running away from the police, with a weapon in his girl friends? car, and the cops shot, and killed an unarmed black man in the back, SEVEN TIMES!

Even a year later, the black man is in a wheel chair but he's not dead! So much for accuracy in the MEDIA! Oh, by the way, he supports the police version of what happened, which leaves very little wiggle room for the Media pundits to work with.

Now, the narrative is readjusting, now that a few have figured out that this doesn't involve white on black crime, now they are speculating that if Kyle was black, he wouldn't have made it to the PO lice before he would have been shot dead.

And for sure, if by some miracle, he managed to turn himself in, he would have been tried and convicted a long time ago and we would never have heard about it! That part would be especially true if he shot two blacks in Chicago, something that happens every weekend in that corruptly run city. There's a city sorely in need of a "stop and frisk policy".

Nobody yet has bothered to question my long time statement that Liberalism is a MENTAL ILLNESS! And it attracts a lot of idiots and freaks. And movie stars, and the majority of Democrats.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 21, 2021, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2021 03:31 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So ............. We have in today's society a movie star killing someone with an unloaded handgun and an idiot prosecutor a couple of weeks later pointing a gigantic black assault rifle at people in a courtroom.

Seems like a pretty good argument for mandatory NRA firearm safety training in Public Schools.

If it saves just one life ........... [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2021 05:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Not a bad idea! Membership mandatory. That would kill a Liberal, mandatory NRA membership! 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 11:26 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
"That was where they needed to be yanked up short but people just shrugged and had better things to do."

Sad but true. Even sadder that the only "man" with balls enough to fight back and actually try to do something had to be a 17-year old boy. IMO, Kyle illustrates what all of us should be prepared to do. Sadder and truer is that the time is coming when it won't be solitary minors, but organized groups of civilians just like you and me who find themselves forced to take up arms and take an organized stand to protect their communities under the protections of the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

I am hopeful (but not much) that the radicals are able to read the tea leaves. Their days are numbered and the consequences will be harsh. It takes a special kind of stupid to piss off that part of our society who owns the most guns and ammo and are most experienced in using them. Liberals are actually stupid enough to ass-u-me that the difficulty in finding ammo and components right now means that ammo and components do not exist, not realizing that we've been stockpiling for their day of reckoning. They haven't seen an "insurrection" yet.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 11:28 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, I love that kid. Well spoken, poised. Smart as hell. 99% of this country has his back.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters