The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » You should read this before getting a covid jab

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You should read this before getting a covid jab
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2021 07:35 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This is an important message since many of us probably suffer from some hearing loss. I’m very fortunate that I’m retired and will not lose any income for refusing to be vaccinated because I will not get vaccinated until we fully understand all of the side effects of this vaccine. About a year ago my whole family got covid, and all of us recovered within 10 days so I had or may even still have natural immunities. Recently, I’ve learned that a small percentage people have acquired tinnitus within hours of receiving the vaccine. I have suffered from tinnitus for at least the last 30 years. The sound I hear is similar to a rattlesnake. My brain doesn’t pay attention to this sound, and I once came very close to stepping on a rattlesnake that my wife could clearly hear 10 feet behind me. Proof positive she loves me. I’ve read several articles on this issue and one said 40 percent of tinnitus suffers reported it exacerbated the problem. One person reported total hearing loss. His hearing came back after taking steroids but he still has the tinnitus. I just believe you may want to be aware of this issue.

Also, I've learned that there are many quickly trained individuals that are injecting this vaccine that do not know that you should always aspirate to make sure they are not injecting directly into a vein. They don’t even know what aspirate is.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2021 07:45 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHwjI-wX18s&t=2s

--------------------

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2021 07:41 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got tinnitus and have had it ever since my military days. I also got the jab and can't say it is any worse now because its always been bad. A high pitched tone that won't go away.

There are lots of unknowns about the vaccines. There are lots of unknowns about that man made China virus also. I figure we are screwed any way we go.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2021 08:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I’m the same thing. I’ve had severe ringing in my ears since the Army. I actually could have claimed it at the time but I was afraid they wouldn’t let me go without treatment so I said I didn’t have any medical issues. Not too smart, I guess?

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2021 03:31 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I can proudly say that when this shit show first began, I gathered a few friends to oppose quarantine orders and masks. That first meeting of 18 concerned citizens quickly swelled to over 1,200 very pissed off locals and we went after our County Commissioners, loaded for bear. It was quite a battle between the two camps in our county, but since then, we quickly got the mandates released when we brought the threat of a federal lawsuit against the Commission when they tried to shut down churches, carried by a very scary lawyer, and they immediately backed down. We put so much pressure on the County Health Officer that he eventually resigned his position. We demanded he source the information he was using to justify his illegal and unconstitutional orders and when he did, myself, two PhD's and a career virologist ripped his ass apart publicly and revealed him to be an ignorant fake by demonstrating that his "data" actually supported us more than him.

A subset of our people launched a campaign to distribute a 3-month supply of Vitamins D3, and Zinc to every teacher, first responder and health care worker in the county. Within 24 hours, we had secured over $21,000 in funding and nearly 3,000 vitamin kits were distributed. As part of this, I met with and secured the support of Mary Jean Eisenhower, President Ike's granddaughter who lives here in Abilene now. She is a pistol.

In the past two weeks, we have placed several of our people into local schoolboards and city commissions, replacing previously elected officials who didn't have the balls to stand up to the state of Kansas and Dr. Fauci. We are now developing candidates to unseat two of our three county commissioners in '22.

Our group submitted petitions to the state legislature showing our county's support for legislation that stripped our libtard dem governor of any real executive order authority, and this past week, we supported and helped get a historical first ever emergency legislative session where Kansas has now made it illegal, subject to fines, for any employer to mandate vaccines when the employee has a legitimate exemption, either medical or religious, along with guaranteed unemployment benefits for employees that have already been removed for refusing the jab. The level of force brought against the governor has her agreeing with everything we demand or face recall, and she even forced our state Chief Medical Officer to stand down so she could hang her dismal ratings on him. Good riddance, Nazi bastard. We gladly invite them to just fuck with us,... just once. We have momentum on our side.

Kansas is waking up and we aren't gonna take this shit anymore.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 25, 2021 05:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But what can you do about The People's Republik?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2021 08:15 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/04/dc-lawmakers-stocks-pharmaceutical-tech/

Maybe this will help explain why they're pushing the jab so hard. Follow the money.

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2021 08:21 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
One more website. All three of our representatives from Wyoming took money from big pharma.https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/04/dc-lawmakers-stocks-pharmaceutical-tech/
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 05:23 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I am really glad I haven't taken the jab after seeing this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEBGl8MVE-c

Dr. John Campbell has some interesting videos. I learned in one of his videos that in the US and Britain they do not aspirate before injecting the vaccine. Many countries do aspirate.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 09:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well what exactly is meant by "aspirate"? To me is seems like they inject air? into the inoculation? Is that what they are saying? So, if blowing bubbles into the vaccine is done in most other countries, you know, maybe we should do it too? What the hell other conclusions are we to draw from the claim? Good, bad or indifferent? You tell me?

And, it apparently has nothing to do with the main thrust, or does it?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 11:07 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
When properly trained and qualified to give any injection via a hypodermic needle, you insert the needle into the proper body part (arm, buttock) then you pull back on the plunger just a little bit. If you draw blood back into the syringe, the needle's tip is in a blood vessel which means that you would be mainlining the inoculate into the patient's bloodstream rather than into the tissue. This is a major no-no. When a substance is injected into a muscle, there's a necessary process that is built into the inoculation that accommodates the injection being "processed" by the body into the vaccine's necessary form. Injecting straight into the bloodstream bypasses this critical step leading to a septic response by the body.

For example, when you take an oral med, the chemical you swallow isn't the reactive form of the drug that helps you. What you swallowed is often a precursor molecule that is designed to be metabolized and chemically converted to the active drug you need. You cannot, for example, draw the contents of a ibuprofen gelcap into a syringe and inject it into your vein to treat a toothache.

I had one experience in EMS when a teenager became unconscious because of a diabetic event. His druggy friends knew he was diabetic, so they called 911. While we were responding, they took it upon themselves to inject him with orange juice using a needle and syringe. The result was that this young man went from being an emergent case needing an IV sterile dextrose infusion properly titrated (metered slowly) to his blood glucose levels to a critically ill patient who had been injected with raw sucrose which then would lead to destruction of the vein tissues where the OJ circulated as well as a raging case of sepsis (blood poisoning).

The mRNA vaccines are a concentrated mix of SARS Covid-2 spike (s-) genes. By mainlining these into the bloodstream due to not aspirating, you just gave the patient a possibly lethal dose of Covid.

I personally know of three people locally that died of heart attacks within 24 hours of their second jab. Many, many adverse reactions have been documented of remissive cancers becoming active again due to the already established fact that specific genetic factors in our body which have evolved to identify and attack the 10's of thousands of cancer cells each of produce on an average day are effectively disabled by some component of the covid vaccines. As part of those studies, the evidence is clear that spike (s-gene) proteins from the jab are accumulating at the injections site, in the heart, brains and ovaries, thus the side effects of myocarditis, neurological issues and cancers.

MRNA vaccines are considered to be biologics, like Humera for psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Anyone with a personal history of cancer or heart disease should never take biologics as it is well established that this class of drugs will increase the probability that you will die from those cardiac or cancer conditions.

Conventional antiviral vaccines have, until now, been used to create an immune response that eradicates the virus from your body while disrupting and preventing it from injecting its DNA into your body cells. MRNA vaccines like the Covid jab do not have this capability. They block the ability of the virus to inject its DNA (infect) the host, but the s-genes continue to multiple and circulate throughout your body unimpeded. In other words, the vaccine protects only the vaccinated.

That vaccinated person continues to shed the virus and it is these people who have been misled to believe that they can return to normal daily activities without risk of infecting others. This is why we continue to see spread and why the mortality rate in the past six months has surpassed the rate of spread in the same period a year ago, prior to the vaccines. Despite the media's claims that it is the unvaxed spreading the disease, quite the opposite is true.

Do masks help? Not only no, but hell no. Multiple reputable studies show that masks do nothing to control the spread of viruses, and we've known this for years.

When you consider the efficacy of masks, the discussions have been over simplified and this has led to disastrous results. Masks are used in two different way. If an infected person wears a mask, this is called "source control" meaning that the source of the infection is managed via the mask. Under the best of circumstances, source control masks are less than 90% effective, and only if the mask is changed every hour, at the longest.

If an uninfected individual dons a mask, this is called PPE - personal protective equipment, and studies have clearly shown that their effectiveness in preventing infection is well under 30%, at best.

"Then why do surgeons wear masks if they don't work?"

Surgical teams wear masks as source control only to prevent any bacteria they might have in their exhaled breath from contaminating the patient and sterile field. They do not protect the surgeon from anything the patient might have.

"Many studies have shown that masks work!"

This is bullshit, plain and simple. There have been no random controlled testing studies ever done to prove this hypothesis. Those studies that have been reported have been observational in nature, which means that there has been no way to control the bajillion different variables that factor into the observations being used as data.

I posed this question to a friend and PhD who has been teaching and doing research at Kansas State University for over 40 years. In his reply, he told me that in order to properly test the efficacy of masks, we would have to identify and enlist hundreds of test subjects who have never been exposed to Covid-19. Those subjects would then be divided into groups representing each and every type of mask being worn today. Each of those test groups would then don their masks and then be exposed to the virus, after which we would survey and count the number of them who did and did not contract Covid-19. This has not been done, and for good reason - doing so violates every tenet of medical ethics and "do no harm". Running dangerous medical tests on healthy people is true Nazi bullshit that was outlawed under the Nuremberg trials. It simply cannot and has not been done.

Fuck the vaccines. Fuck Biden, Fuck Fauci.

If all you needed to know was what aspirating an injection means, you probably should have stopped reading this a long time ago. But, this shit really pisses me off and it's personal. My wife never had covid, but covid killed her. Lisa was obsessive about her teeth. All of her other medical problems and meds - none of which were considered life threatening - had the nasty side effect of damaging her teeth. When this shit show began, she'd had all her upper teeth removed and we were lucky to have gotten her in to get an upper denture. When the government ;pulled the plug on being able to go to the dentist, she still had a lower jaw full of decaying teeth. Because she could not get those pulled and treated, an infection entered her body and targeted her heart leading to the heart attack that killed her.

I hold Joe Biden, pour liberal governor, and Fauci personally responsible for killing my wife. If and when the next civil war begins, I'll gladly be on the front line loaded for bear.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 11:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good, informative pos, Lance. Thank you.

WE have been kicking it around here, this morning and figured out the pull back to determine if the needle had entered a vein. But, since most injections involving a vaccine are into muscle tissue, it's highly unlikely that you will hit a blood vein or artery so I can understand why "aspirate" would be unnecessary.

As far as your personal situation, damn, that really sucks. I can't blame you for your attitude in the least. There is a special type of rigid bureaucratic stupidity that only the fucking government knows how to do.

I could maybe cite the abortion restrictions, or exceptions that are always mentioned for "rape or incest" but not really sure if it applies, probably not? But it's the rigidity of the unintelligent that is trying to prevent an infected mosquito from biting you on the temple by shooting it with at least a 38Special; the cure is worse than the disease.

You would think that somebody, somewhere could evaluate a situation such as your wife's, and make an informed, intelligent and hopefully, an expedient solution or decision. It's that kind of stupidity that is shameful and it seems to be common among our Liberal friends. You know; if it's worth doing, it should be mandatory!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2021 01:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If you want a cheap chuckle, ask why all of those discarded masks on sidewalks & parking lots aren't treated as biological hazardous waste ???
Lot's of hemming and hawwing.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2021 05:04 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Very sorry for your loss, Cdog.

The hysteria over this Chinese virus is ramping up again. The new South African Omicron variant is poised to wipe out humanity. I'm sure we will be battling it right up to election day 2022 which will REQUIRE mail in ballots of course.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2021 06:35 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog, thank you for the explanation and so sorry about your wife.
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2021 08:24 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog: I’m very sorry for the loss of your wife. I married my high school sweet heart and I cannot begin to imagine losing her. Thanks for the information, especially the fact that the mNRA vaccines are biologics and should not be used by those of have undergone cancer treatments. I had my prostate removed 10 years ago so this is very useful information for me. BTW: my PSA is still a flat zero.

Leonard: there is a chance that you can hit a vein in a muscle. I injected testosterone every week for about six years so I’m estimating 300 injections. My wife performed the injections and would aspirate. One injection hit a vein. All of my T injections were into my butt which is a really big muscle compared to an arm.
When the FDA approves a drug, the drug’s delivery system is part of that approval. If a drug is approved to be taken orally, you should not attempt to take it by breaking it up between two spoons and dissolving the drug under your tongue just because you have a full stomach.

Here is a good video by Dr John Campbell about this new African variant.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 28, 2021 09:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course, just to make a fourth for Bridge, I should mention that Nancy and I were also together since she was a sophomore in high school. We were only 6 months apart in age but she was held back in the 3rd grade for some type of medical reason I don't remember, but she was old for a sophomore and I was just about as young as possible for a senior, for instance, last one to get a drivers license, shit like that since my birthday is in September. Anyway, we were a couple since that first date which was New Years Eve, 1960. Wasn't that a clusterfuck? Stopped by the Fuzz because I didn't dim my lights and we were driven home by my buddy's father because my parents were at some party and couldn't be reached. And, of course, I thought it was a disaster, and I'd never see her again after all the trouble finding her! I only knew her name and called every Donahue in the phonebook, and asked for Nancy? Eventually, somebody said; just a minute! In those days, hardly anybody bothered with an unlisted number. Besides, I think it cost extra? So, that was it and almost exactly 2 years later, we were married, on January 9, 1962.

We never has any grief, arguments, just occasional money problems like anybody else in the position. I just don't know what it's like to quarrel about child support and visitations and all the discord we hear about. Everybody knew we would always be together, and we were, until she died on me, that is. It's going to be 16 years ago pretty soon, and I miss her every day! It's rare to see such a friendly, open person. She could be standing in line at the grocery store and the woman behind her would tell her her life's story, unprompted. I don't know, it was some kind of gift! People just wanted to be her friend. I was the luckiest man in the world, for sure.

So, sorry for that little trip down Memory Lane!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2021 11:35 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
We are finally getting everybody over today; thus, today is our Thanksgiving dinner. It has been very hectic to say the least. Here is the video about this new variant from South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkCVeWc1pQ

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters