The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Build Back Bankrupt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Build Back Bankrupt
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2021 08:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Not much more to say.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2021 08:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I saw the headline this morning. The MEDIA has concealed the fact that it's 95% Porkbarrel so the drive-by still thinks it's roads and bridges. It's all social welfare spending and the attitude is that we are so rolling in dough that we can spend millions finding out if cocaine inhibits the sexual response of Japanese quail. I believe that was one of the line items? But it's all extravagant bullshit and just throwing money away.

It just proves how out of touch Democrats really are. Pelosi actually thinks this way: we have to pass it to find out what's in it! Has she ever been interrogated, feet held to the fire, forcing her to explain that insane statement? Maybe if we had an honest Media, but we don't. This country is going to the dogs, people! Insanity is rather common, these days!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2021 03:01 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
All I can say is Amen.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 621 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2021 07:04 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
13 deplorable republicans voted for this BS. I'm wiling to bet at least 12 will lose their primary in 2022.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2021 07:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody in our useless Media should pursue and pester every one of the Republicans that voted for this complete waste of money on a Liberal wish list.I'm saying; don't just bitch about it, force the bastards to justify their decision, make them squirm.

The pity is that Democrats are united, in lockstep with the "politburo" and never seem to stray from the reservation. As a minority party, Republicans cannot afford to have turncoats stabbing them in the back. They need to pay, and be held accountable to the loyal members.

When you think of all the fuss being made about the two maverick Democrat senators and then we have 13 traitors; what does that tell the two holdouts? Something like, why bother?

I suggest booting those 13 out of the party and giving them zero support next year, in fact, actively recruit a loyal Republican to run against them in the primary. There cannot be any kiss and makeup, can the bastards!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2021 08:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mayhap it's time to follow the advice of Maxine Waters;
If you see one of those people at a restaurant or in a department store or at a gasoline station you get in their face and let them know that they're not welcome here.

Funny how the party of tolerance is a lot more aggressive than the Republicans. Might be something to learn there.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2021 02:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I’m all for burning the assholes at the stake. Has anybody heard a statement from any of them explaining exactly why they stabbed their party in the back? They had better be offering some kind of excuse. This is serious shit, it’s not a vote to change the drapes in the capital building. I’m pissed!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2021 07:50 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, at least ole Liz voted no on this one.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted November 09, 2021 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, www! But, I am unmoved! I'm still in favor of dumping the bitch.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2021 07:57 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
I totally agree she should be gone.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2021 07:04 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin McCarthy gave them hell yesterday. The way they plan on paying for this spending spree is they are going to harass us on the cash we spend. This bill adds 87,000 IRS agents, and McCarthy says they will go after anyone that spends over $28 per day. I hope and pray Senator Manchin and Sinema stop the carnage. In 2014 the IRS had 84,000 employees so they are going to double the number of IRS agents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHomchrJjnE

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters