The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » More insanity coming from Joey Biden

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More insanity coming from Joey Biden
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2021 10:12 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The democrats are raving lunatics if they try to push this forward. We only pay our KIA service member's families $100,000 for defending our country.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-wants-to-pay-illegal-immigrants-450-000-each-for-breaking-our-laws

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2021 10:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
In the words of Nappy Bonaparte, "Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

Right now the forces of evil are totally power drunk but they know that the clock is ticking on their dumb-asses.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2021 01:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when you consider the collective intelligence of the electorate, I’m thinking about that spoof video by Mark Dice The one where he is gathering signatures from concerned citizens promoting the idea of adding carcinogens to the municipal drinking water, for health reasons. They all eagerly signed and nobody questioned it: WTF? Easily lead around, exactly like sheep. And you wonder how Biden got 81 million votes!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2021 02:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I love that guy !!!
He's done several 'petitions'. Save the triceratops and such.

The Man Show did one once to abolish the 19th amendment and end women's suffraging. A lot of women & college girls signed it without a clue.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters