The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » No doubt about it, Democrats are evil bastards!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No doubt about it, Democrats are evil bastards!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted October 27, 2021 11:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/10/the-zillow-tax/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=capital-matters&utm_term=second

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31360 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2021 01:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't see a lot of difference between a democrat's lust for tax money and a crack whore's lust for drugs.
Gotta have it ........... Will do ANYTHING to get it.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7529 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2021 01:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the crack whore is a lot more honest about her addiction, and what she is willing to do, to get what she needs. Democrats, on the other hand will lie about what they want. Repeatedly and shamelessly!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31360 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters