The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Here's what must be a major fuck up? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Here's what must be a major fuck up?
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2021 12:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, by several people on several levels.
The question is ........... Who's gonna be the scapegoat and take the fall ???
Answer; The person who can't afford the mega high $$$ team of lawyers.
Call for Johnny Cochran ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7565 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2021 09:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It seems to me that there is enough blame to go around. I just read several articles about the whole incident. It's just mind blowing how much these people do not know about firearms and how they function. That's all well and good, on a certain level. For instance, I don't know much about fifteenth century architecture, but then again, I really don't need to know very much....after all, I have read The Pillars of the Earth.

But, where they described something like a cigar box with "cartridges" in it, and the "armorer" loaded the gun, she apparently had no idea how to differentiate between a real, live round and a so called "blank" that has a primer, and gunpowder of some type, and various stuff called wadding which might create just enough pressure to make a realistic BANG!

So, the military solved that problem a long time ago, they paint a dummy round, blue. Everybody knows BLUE equals a dummy round. So this chick armorer loads the weapon from an assortment or a pile of cases and she didn't know the difference, which is a WTF? Why doesn't she know exactly, and positively, what is a live round of ammunition and what is a prop blank cartridge? I have a bunch of different caliber practice, (plastic) ammunition and WOW! what a coincidence, they are blue!

All of this dances around the whole negligence issue that is the elephant in the room. The safety protocol, especially for a bunch of retarded Liberals is just inadequate. The weapon storage is a pick up truck, or a TV tray out on the set with the "ammo" sitting there like a box of chocolates.

Even the sheriff said he didn't know if the fake ammo, in the gun and in the ammo box, and stored other places on the set, didn't know if any of them were actual live ammunition? WTF? I think I can tell with 100% accuracy, what is live ammunition and what is NOT! But the sheriff doesn't know a live round from a blank cartridge.

It's obvious that ignorant people shouldn't be handling real guns, and then diminishing the impact by calling them PROPS. Every single person involved was too blasé in receiving that gun and calling it cold, then handing it off. I'm sure they take a lot more care in making sure they pick up and drink from their own bottle of water, and not someone else's. This is the ignorant attitude they display while handling a fucking weapon! Well, they have three fatalities so far, and firearms come off looking rather suspect; and dangerous!

Maybe they all should be forced to attend an NRA seminar and get certified as competent to even touch a real gun!

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.aol.com/entertainment/rust-investigation-armorer-no-idea-151950649.html?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_6881833&ncid=txtlnkusaolp0000136 1

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31416 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2021 07:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this has faded from the headlines and nobody cares. Except we will have a huge negative effect on dangerous firearms and get the vapors over "real" ammunition on a movie set. Because nobody has the time to figure out what went wrong and Hollywood Liberals will remain ignorant and remain negative towards GUNS. Guess who wins? Guess who loses? Especially that bigmouth Alex Baldwin. If he doesn't at least suffer financial ruin, there is no justice!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Hey, at least it looks good for concealed carry in the state of New York!

[ November 07, 2021, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31416 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters