The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This ain't "free speech"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This ain't "free speech"
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 17, 2021 09:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoever started this outrageous lie should, (and needs) to be tracked down and punished to the fullest extent. You can't start international crisis with a flagrant lie and allow the Media to bury it after it has done it's damage.

quote:
In the days leading up to the 2020 election, the book reveals, American intelligence showed that the Chinese believed that Mr. Trump planned to launch a military strike to create an international crisis that he could claim to solve as a last-ditch effort to beat Joseph R. Biden Jr.

General Milley, who had become increasingly concerned about China’s growing military power and the potential for one misread move to set off combat between the world superpowers, first called General Li around that time on a secret backchannel. He wanted to assure General Li and President Xi Jinping that the United States was not planning to attack China.

Then, you have dangerous assholes like Milley that will use bogus information and believe he has to go against all law and particularly his place in the chain of command. If I could fabricate a ridiculous story about Martians landing in New Jersey and causing panic in the streets. It happened and it didn't matter that it was preceded with an announcement that: "the following was just a dramatization and entertainment fiction."

But at this extreme high level, for God's sake, the Chairman of the Joint Chief's of Staff! As has been pointed out, the asshole isn't even in the Command Authority for activating those nuclear codes in the president's (so called) FOOTBALL.

Will we ever learn who made up this contemptible fabrication and lie? It's not right that somebody can cause such mayhem and remain anonymous. The bastard aught to be strung up by the balls, smeared with peanut butter and grape jelly, in a mosquito infested swamp for a minimum of three tropical days and nights. That should make him think twice about telling a whopper like that! Either that, or just beat him to death; hanging by the testes, etc. is probably too good for him? Liberals deserve no mercy. Zero!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: I just want to be clear; normal people would never do such a foul deed, but a fricken' Liberal is entirely capable! We need to vigorously suppress Liberal treachery as best we can, ideally with a stout wooden stake driven through their black heart! That's seems to be the only deterrent left to reasonable people, but it works and I'm going to continue using the best tool in our arsenal. I recommend it, works for me!

[ September 17, 2021, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31488 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters