The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This Guty General Milley is a fucking snake!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Guty General Milley is a fucking snake!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2021 05:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If what I'm hearing on Hannity is anywhere close to the truth, this bastard should be stood before a firing squad as a god damned traitor!

Secret phone calls with China? Sharing his "fear" that Trump was going to launch a nuclear strike? Where did he dream up this Fairy Tale? He sounds dangerous and delusional!

He cannot continue as chairman of the joint chief of staff and he can take that black goon with him when he resigns!

Yeah, and Pelosi was worried, too! Yeah, I just bet she was!

I am so disgusted, I mean, as far as I'm concerned, Trump is a smart and honorable man and did a good job in spite of all the saboteurs and back stabbers.

That's all I have to say about this latest Liberal wet dream!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2021 12:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Miley 'allegedly' goes behind President Trump the Commander in Chief's back with his own agenda and the Blundering Buffoon Biden has "complete confidence" in him ??????

Oh, we are sooooooooo fuked. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2021 05:30 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget that that POS nancy piglosi called milley about this too.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2021 12:13 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 22, 2021 05:24 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
China owns and dictates to our so called president about what he can and can't do so why the surprise that some flunky general doesn't kiss China's ass also. Damn each and every one of them to HELL.
He's only a traitor and that seems to be ok in todays fucked up United States. And we are supposed to trust and believe that our elections are not rigged? Khrushchev was so right when he told us that they would bury us from within...There is no wrong when it comes to fighting the freedom of people only right until the goal is accomplished.
Look what our traitor president told the UN assembly. Can't get much plainer than that.
End of rant for now. I need a strong drink and a good hit to settle the ol nerves . Fuck the Democrats and anybody that sides with them.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted September 22, 2021 08:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good rant, Walt!

Myself, I have managed to avoid voting for any fucking Democrat, ever, in my whole life starting with Barry Goldwater, my first presidential election. But that skirt chasing Kennedy asshole won, somehow? and it's been a downward spiral ever since!

Just answer me this: why in the hell do Democrats keep trying to take away my fucking guns? That's it! That's my entire election voting philosophy; vote against the fucking gun grabbing Democrats at every opportunity! WHY? Answer me this; why are Democrats so goddamned LASER FOCUSED on my guns? Yet, every single time, we back up an inch or a foot or a mile and those assholes gain some advantage, we always give in! Well, why not, if every time they bring up some Bill or an Executive Order. Little by little, incrementally, they restrict something, be it a stock stabilizer or some 50 caliber thing, but they get it, little by little and we give in little by little! I'll say this for them; they are relentless! And it's always something that can't be justified or it's childish and/or scary!

It's really hilarious! Some Senator asks a cabinet nominee; "what's an ASSAULT WEAPON? And the dumb bastards have yet to answer that simple question! Almost want to say; I GIVE UP!

Can't do it! Must persevere! Do not concede another fricken' INCH!

End of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters