The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » 9/11

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 9/11
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2021 03:02 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
9/11
I wonder if the Taliban sent Biden a card. ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7518 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2021 07:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A card and a box of chocolates!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31344 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2021 03:06 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe that the bumbling buffoon biden had the gall to show up at the Memorial to pat himself on the back.
Makes me want to puke.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7518 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2021 06:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he's just faking his senility? It's all about being plain fucking stupid. After all, being wrong on every issue for 40 years is hard to do, that consistently. It's a record of achievement even Jimmy Carter would be envious of.

And, don't forget, Biden has never done ANYTHING productive. He, as I understand, same as Barak Obama, never had a legitimate job. Whereas, now this is scary all by itself, but Jimmy Carter was a Navel officer, captain of a submarine at one time and also ran his peanut farm business. Biden never did anything comparable, just ran for elective office with his very modest law degree. That's an interesting question: how the fuck did an idiot like that pass the Bar Exam? Seems like I heard that Obama took it 3 times before passing?

Anyway, how much longer can he last? Are they infusing the blood of virgins into his cranium, something exotic like that? Our only hope is that some honest reporter will ask him a question that will piss him off, because he does have quite a temper and you never know what might come out of his mouth. Seriously, how can he remain in office another year?

Good Hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2021 09:59 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think that biden's smart enough to pretend to be stupid.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 12, 2021 11:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised that you like him?

I have a hard time separating my dislike, or to be more honest, hatred of almost all political Democrats. Your little senatorial hottie in the red dress is a refreshing exception, the one with the blond hair and the black horn rims that make her look supper sexy and intelligent.

But, whatever you see in Biden I cannot fathom? If you couldn't vote Trump, at least you could have used the NONE OF TH ABOVE instead of voting Biden.

Just admit your mistake and don't ever do it again....or I might be forced to take away your vowels! I hope I'm not misunderstanding you and your support for President Dunderhead?

Good hunting. El Bee [Razz]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2021 03:06 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yesterday at the local swap meet I was chatting with one of the vendors who carries a selection of 'Don't Tread On Me' flags and Trump 2024 items.
A gentleman came over, looked at the wares and said "I'm proud to be a Democrat and to have voted for Biden."
I looked at him and said "I'm sorry ...... Brain injury or Substance Abuse ??? ".
We all got a good laugh but for some reason he seemed to be a bit miffed. [Confused]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 12, 2021 08:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure he wasn’t pulling your leg just as I was doing above, but it didn’t even faze you. Remind me not to
Play poker with you-cagy old rascal!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2021 05:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nah .......... He was an actual Democrat. We have a few of them wandering around without adult supervision and probably off of their meds. Parents point them out to their children as examples of what happens to slackers who do poorly in school or mis-behave. "Straighten up or you'll end up like that beggar over there with the cardboard sign."

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 13, 2021 07:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
At the very least, they should be denied hospital admittance! The way those bastards spend my tax money on welfare shit, if I were calling the shots, they would be back of the line, rationed! Their turn right after Somali's, afghans and all the hispanics being turned loose on their own recognizance. Then it's "so sorry, we just ran out of what you need!"

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2021 11:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just found this today, 3 days too late but the article is rather moving, which is nothing compared to the visual image of "Falling Man".

https://scrapsfromtheloft.com/history/falling-man-tom-junod/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters