The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Attention/all you robots!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attention/all you robots!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2021 06:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The very last paragraph is SO TRUE!

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/09/floundering_fauci_demands_simple_answers_to_complex_problems.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2021 05:30 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
fauci is a piece of sh*t of the lowest kind. What he allowed to be done to dogs is just plain sick and perverted. The worst part is, the taxpayers paid for this bulls*t. He should be infected the same way the dogs were.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/01/watchdog-report-faucis-niaid-funded-experiment-forcing-dogs-to-be-eaten-alive-by-infected-flies/

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2021 07:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Disgusting!

And, what, exactly did they "learn" from this EXPERIMENT ?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2021 07:58 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Those of us that have had covid have much better immunity than that offered by the current vaccines, but yet the anointed ones say I MUST GET THE SHOT. The Israelis determined this with a study involving 700,000 people. Why don't we grow the real deal and administer low doses of the virus, and then use Hydroxycholorquine and/or ivermectine which when administered early work very well. I was able to get Hydroxycholorquine early, and I"m in my late 60s. I was over covid in two weeks. My plan should be used on those that are healthy enough to recover using these cheap available drugs. I would love to have this natural method given to me to reboot my immune system while I have B memory cells available. The natural antibodies have a much lower break through infection rate than Fuci's vacinne.

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties-please

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2021 11:09 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Not gonna happen as long as Fauci's a puppet dancing on the Chinese Lab's strings.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2021 11:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. I'm going to be 79 in another week, so at risk, I guess? But now I'm hearing that in Israel they are highly vaccinated and yet, #1 they are looking at a 3rd booster and a 4th booster, etc.

The "interesting" thing is that all this vaccination seems to have resulted in a high percentage of people getting covid! Huh? Guess they can't blame the unvaccinated this time, but they may give it a try anyway.

I am getting more suspicious of this miracle vaccine every day and they keep doubling down. In my case, if I want to vaca in Hawaii, must get the fucking jab!

I wish it was a sort of elective, like the FLU, every year. It's not mandatory, just recommended. I wonder how far away are we from mandating inoculations for the annual flu?

Is it true? Covid19 is 0.27% fatal? But nevermind that. I'm starting to think that we can't believe any of these statistics?

What these cocksuckers want is CONTROL! Imagine, deny any healthcare unless you get vaccinated! Why, when all the robots are already vaccinated and supposedly protected? My unvaccinated body can't hurt them....can it?

Why can't I fly to Hawaii unless I'm vaccinated? Will I infect all the vaccinated passengers? This shit is getting pretty deep!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters