The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This proves that humans are incredibly stupid!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This proves that humans are incredibly stupid!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2021 12:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Australia has gone totally nuts. Influenced by CONTROL FREAKS all over the world, they have taken a step forward toward a police state to monitor everybody, just because they can. And, apparently these people react like sheep and comply.

Headed your way, citizens!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/australian_state_begins_use_of_app_that_dispatches_police_if_you_dont_prove_your_location_with_selfie_within_15_minutes_of_random_check _.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2021 04:05 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Huh?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2021 06:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure where on that page the referenced item is but ............. on my home page, I saw that Biden wasn't satisfied with a 10 point drop in popularity so he announced that he's getting back in bed with the U.N. gun deal.

Bad deal and bad times coming.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2021 08:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's funny!

He sure is batting 1000%! The shit that motivates that asshole is amazing. Besides that Dementia... you know, the thing? He's just a friggin' idiot! And, a significant CREEP with all women and young girls. Oh yeah and about Beau? His son died so he knows and has compassion for parents and spouses of combat deaths. He's milking that one to death!

Anyway, if only the Media could bring itself to ADMIT that the Bastard is senile! It's the Bull Elephant in the fucking room!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Joe, listen to me. Give it up and learn a few of those Hello Killy games. You will thank me! Really, you are a Liberal Hero, and deserve your retirement....Bigly! You achieved the pinnacle, Buddy! And all with no visible skills or talent! Rest on your Laurels Joe and if you need two pair of depends, it's nobody's business but your own!

[ September 04, 2021, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters