The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » About time somebody said this!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: About time somebody said this!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 31, 2021 03:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/30/pretending-covid-is-an-emergency-is-killing-america/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31270 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2021 05:12 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Duh !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2021 05:37 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course they "just discovered" a new covid variant, the "mu" variant. Anything to keep control over the people. Lying bastards.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 390 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2021 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I kinda snuck in here! Not where I wanted but making the best of it.

Here's the deal, I'm waiting for a colonoscopy at the Kaiser facility in Ontario. Up all night with Go Lightly. Had another ct scan last night, looks like I have some inflammation a little further down, this time. I just had a consult with the internals doc and he did say I won't be going home today after the procedure.

But, anyway. Kaiser has me blocked from accessing most of HUNTMASTER'S. Says it's restricted viewing; Bombs and Weapons! So there you have it! They can call it what they want and slice you out of what used to be legitimate subject of conversation!

I wish we would get the damned ball rolling....I haven't had a wink of sleep!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2021 09:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoever named that stuff 'Go Lightly' had a sick twisted sense of humor.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7485 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2021 10:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nurse just came in and told me that for some reason, the colonoscopy people said somebody failed to put me on the damned list! I was supposed to go first thing this morning and it's 11:12 and I'm weak and hungry and sitting here-waiting!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2021 01:30 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Bombs and weapons? Not many people I know hunt coyotes with bombs. A 17hmr maybe (does that count as a weapon?)
I hope they don't send you home and you have to repeat that purge stuff again. That is the roughest part of the whole procedure.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 401 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters