The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Bleak assessment of the jamb Biden put us in

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bleak assessment of the jamb Biden put us in
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 27, 2021 01:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/bidens-afghanistan-capitulation

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2021 01:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And yet, here's Biden, talking out his ass and sounding tough, with zero chance of accomplishing ANY OF IT!

How's he going to "Hunt them down" with no assets, no intel, while hostage at the airport surrounded
by savages in weird pajamas?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/biden-vows-to-hunt-down-terrorists-behind-kabul-bombings-says-evacuation-mission-will-continue/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2021 02:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Surprise, huh? On the wrong side of every issue in more than 40+ years! Any dummy, including me could have told you so!

The plan was shoot down Obama's plane so China Joe would be elevated to President! How's that for a two-fer?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/08/27/ou r-enemies-have-known-joe-biden-couldnt-do-the-job-for-years-n2594893

[ August 27, 2021, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2021 07:03 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok ......... I don't think that any rational thinking person expects Bumbling Biden to last another three years to run in 2024. Either resignation, impeachment or the 25th amendment we're likely going to be going up against Kamalala Harris in 2024.
So, the question is ...... Who ???
As much as I admire & respect President Donald Trump we gotta face the fact that he's no spring chicken and there's still a lot of rabid frothing at the mouth Trump haters out there that would spill over onto anyone named Trump.
So, the question is ..... Who ???
Might I suggest; Joey Jones ???
The Fox News / Gutfeld guest guy.
Young, handsome, smart, articulate, conservative, wounded veteran.
It's still a long way 'til 2024 but we could do a lot worse than to take a long hard look at somebody who could win.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2021 12:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I know the guy but he’s not nearly well known enough. I feel like just about anybody could beat HaHaHaHarris, but as unfortunate as it is, elections are just a popularity contest, like voting for Miss School Spirit which is the cutest chick in school, not the most capable, or who could best able to do the job. This is why movie stars and Media personalities run for elective office with not an ounce of experience.

So could somebody like Donald Trump jr. have enough name recognition to beat HaHaHarris? He is articulate, and well spoken, same as the one you mentioned. But he’s a lot more well known. Maybe he’s never held elective office and has zero qualifications it that doesn’t seem to matter these days, unfortunately.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2021 06:43 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
True that Joey Jones doesn't have the name recognition but keep in mind that a peanut farmer from Georgia came out of no-where and went all of the way and 0 bama came out of no-where with no past and got elected.

I would have no problem voting for any Trump but there is a huge amount of mindless Trump Hatred to deal with. Anybody running against Kamalala Harris is going to have to debate her; ergo the mean, rich, Republican picking on the girl / person of color.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2021 09:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now, here's a little gem! Joe Biden, if this is true and accurate, declined the Taliban offer to allow US troops to control and guard the entire city of Kabul. Instead, Biden decided we only needed security over the Kabul International Airport.

This Bastard makes decisions like this and he's has control over the nuclear codes!

Can't make the shit up, folks!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/08/white-house-dodges-on-bombshell-report-that-taliban-offered-u-s-control-of-kabul/?utm_source=recirc-%5BSCREENSIZE%5D&utm_medium=blog-post&utm _campaign=river&utm_content=more-in&utm_term=first

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2021 10:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is beyond stupid, it's CRIMINAL!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/these_reports_out_of_kabul_are_too_awful_to_believe.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2021 05:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am so done with this bullshit call me when you need my rifle!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters