The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Feeling useless !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling useless !
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2021 03:31 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
" if you ever feel useless, remember it took twenty years and trillions of dollars and 4 U.S.presidents
to replace the Taliban with the Taliban "

[ August 23, 2021, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2021 04:18 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but that doddering old fool wearing a soiled diaper, Biden replaced the 'mean' Taliban with the new & improved 'kinder' Taliban. .......... kinder at least for now.

This country will be paying for the Biden Blunders for decades to come.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2021 04:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Either that or the plan was to get Bin Laden's outfit, and, or him. So Obama scored but Biden advised against the plan. So Biden is batting 1,000%, they say he has been wrong on every single issue over the last 40+ years. I don't care who you are, a record like that is hard to, umm? what? Match? Right now, he has a real LuLu to tack on his Resume. That will help him the next time he applies for a position in government.

Heck of a job, Joe!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2021 07:46 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just think El Bee .............
You can't carry a gun in The People's Republic Of Calif. but your tax dollars just armed the Taliban with some first class military guns & equipment.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2021 04:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
weeze fukd !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2021 04:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If I could I would cut his guts out with a kitchen knife and put Bbq. sauce on the liver !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2021 11:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are hungrier than I. Biden's liver has expired the "sell by" date.

I will never forgive the FUCKING MEDIA for covering for this miserable BASTARD! I'm probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer but even I could see that Biden was losing it during the campaign. The Media is criminally dishonest in not disclosing and covering the issue of Joe Biden's degenerative decline, mentally and physically!

It turns out that I'm the same age as Biden, give or take a couple months. If we are honest, it is always of concern to be slowing down a step or two, and forgetting a fucking name, what seems like every damned day! I couldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes either!

There are so many candidates for worst PRESIDENT and they ALL HAVE A "D" AFTER THEIR NAMES!

Let's see?

We got Lyndon Johnson, who lost the war in Viet Nam

Then there was Slick Willy Clinton, playing "Doctor" with Interns in the Oval Office.

The NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER, Barry Obama showed us how to weaponize government Bureaucracy!

Who can forget COMBAT RABBIT JIMMY CARTER? Never solved that hostage situation, did he? Reagan showed him how!

But then we come to the hands down winner.
Joe Biden has won the title and retired the crown in less than eight months! Heck of a job, JOE!

With such a string of TOTAL LOSERS, you would think that the Democrats should be disqualified from nominating another Presidential candidate until they serve a well deserved TIME OUT! Something like 50 years seems more than appropriate, if you ask this citizen!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters