The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » DITTOS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DITTOS!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted August 20, 2021 02:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5gn8x/marjorie-taylor-greene-called-joe-biden-a-piece-of-shit-over-afghanistan

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31269 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2021 03:34 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I understand that she's going to introduce Articles of Impeachment tomorrow.
Maybe put a few politicians on the spot before the mid-terms.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7482 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2021 04:33 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
so many presidents so little shit !pile it up boys Oh there's a Biden now !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2021 05:43 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
But if you listen to the Talking Heads on the TV. and Biden's own press conference, he's done a wonderful thing.
He will probably win a Nobel Peace Prize over this........... but let's face it, the bar's been set pretty low after o bama & algore.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7482 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2021 09:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You MUST be joking! Yes, you are, but don't give those Liberals any ideas! They have completely perverted the concept of Nobel Peace Prize. If Obama can win it, and accept the medal and the cash that goes along with it, and not be embarrassed, then that formerly honorable tradition has lost any and all respect that it was ever held!

With that in mind, I suddenly realize that it makes perfect sense! I LOVE IT! Joe Biden for Nobel Peace Prize! Next year; Howdy Doody!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2021 07:34 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I can see it now;
Joe Biden, Greta Grungberg & that Rachel Maddcow creature all on the Nobel stage accepting their medals. Maybe we can even send a professional athlete to take a knee during the ceremony. [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2021 10:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Keep it up with these terrific ideas, ko ko! I'm sending them on to everybody on my contact lists so they are "Hot off the Presses!" They don't need to watch CNN to be informed!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters