The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » HEY! What about this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY! What about this?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted August 17, 2021 07:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A week ago we heard that our military pulled out of Afghanistan and didn't bother telling the Afghanistan security forces. Nobody followed up on the ramifications of that sudden departure and now we are getting "Hand Wringing" over all the fucking equipment left behind? WTF?

Never mind a billion or so dollars worth of War Materiel, that was yesterday, and the Biden administration can't think that far in advance.

Now, we are told that there are thousands of Americans trapped in Kabul! WTF? And who wants to help them? A Republican US Senator! Where is Biden? He went back in seclusion at Camp David. WTF?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2021/08/17/media-matters-president-attacks-us-citizens-trapped-in-kabul-forreaching-out-to-a-us-senator-n2594222

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 07:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/08/17/pentagon-spokesman-admits-theres-no-plan-to-help-americans-hiding-in-afghanistan-get-to-airport-n2594268

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 07:58 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
How could all of these people be so shortsighted.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 08:08 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Because they are stupid commie loving fuckers bent on destroying America. Vote them out in 22 and 24. If there still is a United States of America left.
Didn't ol dip shit Obama give them a ton of gear not too many years ago?
I hope they all rot in Hell for their treasonous acts against the United States of America.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2021 04:19 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Walt they can rot in hell just after we hang them ! !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters