The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » How can you trust our government?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How can you trust our government?
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 05, 2021 02:38 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Just had my 5 minute fill of the "NEWS" and seeing as our government is communist controlled now, how can you trust anything they tell you? I don't and believe that as long as the shit that controls us now is just full of it and is not to be trusted one little bit. They say one thing and do another. I always had more faith and trust in prostitutes, drug dealers and other assorted garbage, having dealt with them most of my life and always thought that politicians and their slim were just that. A bunch of lying bastards and bitches. our Republic is doomed and going faster than I can type this drivel. End of rant til I watch another 5 minutes of so called "NEWS".

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 05, 2021 03:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't watch much 'news' knowing in advance that it's going to be a mix of Pablum & bullshit. (And that's Fox. Can't even imagine what kind of crap CNN is pushing.)
I try to spend my time in the shop, doing yardwork or on my range improving my archery shooting skills. More excuses to not watch the 'news' ?? Planning my next hunting trip or just a roving / rabbit romp. Or fishing ...... rod or bow. If I get really bored there's always the weight pit. Working out to ZZ Top during a Monsoon lightening storm isn't just a work-out, it's an experience.
And then, after all of that, I may sit down with a glass of Chaucer's Mead and watch Gutfeld while something's grilling on the BBQ.
And for some reason, my blood pressure is getting a bit better.
Suggestion; The next time you get the urge to watch the 'news' Just Say No, and go sit on the patio with a beverage and a Connie Francis album. Maybe even a Mickey Spillane novel to read.
[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2021 04:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
KOKO screw fox try Newsmax it just the news !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2021 04:59 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
To answer your question Walt you cant I'm 71 in my lifetime there never was such a time !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2021 05:35 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, ......but the chicks are hotter on Fox.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2021 07:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the way that ko ko drills down to essential stuff. Indeed, the talent is much hotter on FOX! Anybody know this female on CNN called Dana Bash, I think? I am sympathetic, as she is unnecessarily ugly. Always a vacant look; minus any observable charm. I suspect she has to pay for sex? I'm not even going to get into Joy Reed! This woman should be "put to sleep" based on looks and frame of mind.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2021 07:12 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
the day I need the media for any gratification I'm done ! just tell me the truth I don't care what you are wearing !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters