The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » AZ Boys?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AZ Boys?
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2021 04:22 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
You safe down there?
No flooding?
Just seen some flooding pictures from down there somewhere and it doesn't look good. Anyway for the lady that was on the news and the wall of water flowing by her house.

We finally got some rain. .71 for a 2 day total.
Just about 10 or so miles down river they had a flash flooding in and had a lot of water come off the hills and across the highway Sunday evening. A lot of mud flowed. Several people have some good top soil in their yards now.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2021 07:16 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I had two creeks running thru but no real danger total about 8 inches!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2021 10:17 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Globe & Miami had some flash flooding that was pretty severe.

We really need the rain, though.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2021 11:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody cares, I know. But we had some flash flood warnings for Riverside County. Not today, but over the weekend.

Everybody needs rain. We get first crack at it, though. Anything that gets over the San Gabriels, you can have it. (just kidding)

But, as bad as it is, west Texas is really hurting and has been for ? ten years, at least. The coyote hunting ain't worth a shit down there!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2021 12:24 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So why can't the INFRASTRUCTER Democrats build a pipeline from the Mighty Mississippi and pump floodwater out this way ??? We've got reservoirs out here that are bone dry and could take a few million gallons.

[Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 03, 2021 01:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They should have done it years ago! If they can dredge the Suez Canal and the Panama Canal, they can divert a little water from the Mississippi. My half ass guess would be that 50% of the water just flows into the Gulf. The Colorado River is a pipsqueak in comparison and look at the states and Mexico that depend on it?

Write your congressman!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2021 04:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am all for anything that will drown a democrat !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2021 06:52 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Defend America
Defund the Democrats.

Hey El Bee;
Since due to Calif. court order, you can't wear anything with 'Trump' on it I'm sending you a new hat. Nothing about Trump ........ just praise for your dog. Call it your walking the dog hat. I'll try to get it out this week.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted August 04, 2021 07:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Can't wait!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters