The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A comment on Liberal Democrat INSANITY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A comment on Liberal Democrat INSANITY
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 25, 2021 06:23 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was surfing and browsing this morning and something caught my eye; countries in the world where you can retire and requirements, such as a Visa and proof of income, etc. The more I clicked on these countries, the more pissed off I became! Every one demanded proof of your income, in a few cases, upwards of $50,000 per year and down to around a thousand dollars but you have to submit proof of social security and pensions and in a couple cases, prove that you have at least $100,000 in the bank.

Like I said, as I kept clicking through the list, I started steaming about this motherfucking Biden and the way he is now admitting not only every body in South America but now a bunch of fucking Africans are lining up for the free stuff!

Here's the list of all the attractive places to retire, if you have income and can buy health insurance, etc. PREPARE TO GET PISSED!

https://moneywise.com/a/ch-c/the-top-countries-retire-on-150000/p-3

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2021 03:43 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Get rid of the left and this is a fine place to retire ! Im doin well in the woods no neighbors left or right ! although I think I saw a lefty ground Squirrel so I shot him !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2021 01:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, shooting God's creatures that share your neighborhood is no way to improve what few relationships you still have. Maybe you should resume your previous indiscriminate policy of providing water and sustenance, regardless of political considerations. If you continue to favor the bunnies while shooting those cute ground squirrels on sight, your rattlesnake population will suffer, and then what? All things in harmony, Paul! Save what ammo you have left for edible stuff, like those succulent cottontail.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2021 05:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And yet in one of Howard Hill's books mention is made of the boys saving up gas ration coupons to drive way out to the hills of Simi Valley to hunt rabbits and ground squirrels, both of which were on the dinner menu.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters