The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » What should I do about these assholes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What should I do about these assholes?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2021 02:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
May need to assess the membership? I forget, what did I do? It's illegal to mention PMS?

quote:

Sieze and Desist order
Mon, Jun 21, 2021 2:53 pm
Portsmouth Law Firm Gaines@plf.comHide
To nbosin@aol.com
Sir, I'm Mr. Gaines Portsmouth IV, and represent the good folks at www.predatormasters.com

Many times you've been asked to either refrain from, or remove derogatory comments aimed at my client. And, many times I've had to warn you of an impending Sieze and Desist order.

now, you've taken things too far

***** Official SIEZE and DESIST *****

It is hereby ordered that Hunt masters bbs must immediately remove any mention of predatormasters and promptly remove any future comments. This Sieze and Desist goes into effect now, 6/21/2021 @ 3:00 pm PST

Govern yourself accordlingly

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2021 01:25 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Who is this law firm that has PM as a client? I can't find it on an internet search.
And a cease and desist is real but can't find anything about a sieze and desist on an internet search.
Sounds like some libtards attempt at messing with you.And I really don't think any law firms secretary would allow such blatant misspelling of an official court order would let it be sent.
The truth is all that I have ever read on your board and that is not a liability as far as I have read.
Somebody is butt hurt and just wants to create trouble by the sounds of it. Must be some brainwashed, braindead, demonrat that wants to harass you and that can lead to a real cease and desist order from a real court of law if you care to persue it.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 637 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2021 08:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I concur. It's just somebody with nothing better to do. However, I do think I know where he comes from.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2021 12:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a phone consult with a local attorney. Basically said, this is unserious, I wouldn't worry about it, but you do have recourse, if they continue to harass you! I said I will keep it in mind! Not worried.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters