The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Wow, this guy means business!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wow, this guy means business!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2021 08:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to paste an email I got from this person. We don't want to get shut down so don't say anything negative about his group, just in case. Did we, us, me "mention PM in a negative way"? So, be careful, this is the last straw!

quote:

Knock the shit off, Leonard
Sat, Jun 19, 2021 5:50 am
Jeff Mock president@predatormasters.comHide
To nbosin@aol.com
How many times have you been asked NOT to mention PM in a negative way on your board?

This is the last straw. Disparage us again, just one time and we WILL get you shut down.

Final warning!

Jeff Mock, Pres.
Predatormasters

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2021 09:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Going on 3 hours and the lights are still on? Guess that means we haven't offended the Star Chamber?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2021 12:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
FWIW;

Observation #1
The email is well written and none of the big words are misspelled. Could be legit.

Observation #2
A .comHide in the email address makes one wonder if it's from our good friend Chadwick the Wickless. Hmmmmm.......

Personally, I would contact Mr. Mock and politely inquire if the email came from him or if someone is using his name & position. If that's the case, I would guess that he would be interested in knowing about it.
There is also the possibility that they are getting the same type of 'seize & desist' orders from 'us' and just laughing them off.

Anyway, your Board, your call.
Happy Father's Day to one & all.
Time to go fling some pointed sticks.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 19, 2021 12:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had not considered most of what you wrote, ko ko.

However, I'm not going to do anything about it, thereby indicating my level of concern.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2021 05:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh threats from the dirty Sanchez!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2021 11:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope he's satisfied, page views are down!

Step up to the plate, Patriots!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters