The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Juneteenth? What the fuck is that?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Juneteenth? What the fuck is that?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted June 17, 2021 02:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so damned sick of Democrat focus and agitating 24/7 about RACE! The last thing we needed was a fucking National Holiday celebrating the end of slavery! The mere fact that we abolished slavery SHOULD be enough to prove that America is not a racist country and I am sick of Progressives, Liberals and Democrats bewailing some imagined racial problem!

Ever since Obama, it's RACIST, RACIST, RACIST! I do not think the average black or white dwells on RACE as much as Liberals think they do. I was reading something just this morning about some fucking Liberal reporter attempting to change reality by telling readers that it's white people that are beating up elderly Asians. This is untrue and everybody know it! But, that's the thing with Liberals. They think they can lie about everything!

It's like 100% BLACK people that are sucker punching innocent Asians. This is one of those: are you going to believe us or your lying eyes? Doesn't fit the narrative, so just zip off an article, nobody will question it; after all, we are THE FOURTH ESTATE and are above reproach. Well that attitude is total bullshit! Nobody believes in MEDIA credibility anymore! They blew it a long time ago!

I personally think that it's white people that defend and support the unfortunate. Who freed the fucking slaves? Remember how 600,000 men on both sides faught and died to free black people! <wink>

Well, at least that's the motive that Liberal reach for? Whatever, it's a known fact that they died regardless of their motivation(s).

I don't think there is any whites that are looking for a gold medal but at least as much and in some cases, white people speak up for the minority because it's the right thing to do. But here we are, all this bullshit about RACISM! And, they don't mean black racists, it's white people they are worried about and white people aren't the friggin' problem!

Progressives, just give it a rest on tearing the country apart! That's all they think about but do they have to hammer us every day?

LISTEN! I'm sick of it! We do not need a goddamned National Holiday celebrating the end of slavery! This is stupid! Can those REPARATIONS be far behind?

I'm El Bee, and I'm sick of all this RACIST SHIT!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 17, 2021 02:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Something else that pisses me off today!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/06/17/st-louis-couples-legal-odyssey-comes-to-a-tragic-end-n2591163

Some people might think that they have no more right to self defense. I'm starting to worry about defending myself with a gun. This is a very confusing development! USE A GUN AND PRESTO CHANGO, YOU ARE THE BAD GUY!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 18, 2021 06:03 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, The Joy !!!
Another Holiday for Federal workers.

[Confused]

Just curious, though;
We're going to pay people to do nothing for something that they had nothing to do with ???
Wonder what that's going to cost in terms of wages & lost productivity ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 18, 2021 07:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Most of the racists ! know are black ! They just don't like me cuz I'm white!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 18, 2021 12:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just to clarify, does everybody get the holiday, or just blacks? Another thing I read just the other day; Major news outlets have made a decision to capitalize "Black" apparently because it seems more important?

Funny thing happened the other day. Some major city, Chicago or Detroit made decision to publish photos of everyone wanted for murder. It had a negative effect because of the 24 photos published, every one was black and somebody pulled the race card. Discrimination charged. APPARENTLY, NOBODY IN THAT TOWN CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH? They had a point though, it just looks kinda bad to have 24 murderers and every one of them be black. And the solution is to take guns away from white people so they have to defend themselves with non lethal means such as call 911, or last resort, diluted pepper spray. A poor black kid shouldn't get shot for minor stuff like car hijacking/armed robbery. How do you expect him to get into Harvard with all those felonies on his record? Remember this, white people, your wallet is not worth a black kid's life, let him have it and anything else that is probably insured anyway? Unless it's over a thousand dollars, the DA won't file charges anyway, are you some kind of racist?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters