The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Fracking Summer (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Fracking Summer
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2021 06:28 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
My wife went to the DMV in Payette Idaho last winter. It was an emergency no time for an appointment. They made her stand outside in 20 degree temps for two hours.

My wife rode with me yesterday, she forgot to make an appointment. They squezzed her in to my surprise. I told the lady it's almost 100 miles for us to get to the DMV she made it happen.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2021 11:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I AM SO THROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH THIS LOCKDOWN BULLSHIT I COULD SPIT! THE MASK THING IS SOME KIND OF TOTEM, TOO MANY OF THESE ASSHOLES ARE PERFECTLY OKAY WITH WEARING THAT GODDAMNED MASK EVERYWHERE. AS IF IT ACTUALLY DOES ANY GOOD? AND, LATELY I HAVE BEEN READING THAT (OH YES!) MASKS HELP PROTECT US! YEAH, SURE! EITHER THEY ARE ARE WORTHLESS FOR THE TASK INTENDED OR THEY ARE A PROTECTION AGAINST DEADLY PATHOGENS. THANKS TO BIG TECH, THAT HAS ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR VIGOROUSLY DETERMINING TRUTH, WE GET AT LEAST THREE SIDES TO EVERY ITEM OF INFORMATION. IT SEEMS THAT THE ONE MOST HIGHLY CENSORED IS USUALLY THE MOST ACCURATE. I DON'T HAVE A GOOD FEELING THAT THE GOOD GUYS WILL PREVAIL BECAUSE LIBERALS AND ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKERS AND CONGENITAL LIARS AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO ADVANCE THEIR DISHONEST GOALS! SHORT OF BEING TAKEN OUT AND SHOT, I DO NOT KNOW OF AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO STAMP THESE ROTTEN BASTARDS INTO THE FUCKING MUD! THERE IS NO PLEASING THEM, NO MIDDLE GROUND, THEY TAKE NO PRISONERS! LOOK! LIBERALISM IS A SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS AND IT'S INCURABLE! BEWARE!

Good hunting. El Bee
(Jay approves this message)

edit: Wow! read the above from Goat Leader, The DMV accommodated a citizen? That's news!

[ June 22, 2021, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2021 05:23 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
They did. In the peoples Ruplik of Orygone !! must be a rural thing ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2021 01:21 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
WE GOT .28 of RAIN last night!!

Had to go to Idaho Falls for a cortisone shot in my shoulder.
Left at 0430 and got home at 1430. Still a long hot day!!
About $800 in groceries. Been 3 months since we went to the big city.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters