The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » MUZZLE THE FRICKEN MEDIA!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MUZZLE THE FRICKEN MEDIA!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted June 14, 2021 09:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
First, here's another mass shooting headline:

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/shocking-mayor-lightfoots-violent-city-32-shot-3-fatall y/

Why am I the only one to think of this? Understand that the Mass Media is advertising and promoting "Today's Shooting" because everybody just wants to know every fucking detail when a LUNATIC goes to the Mall and mows down 20 people until here comes the suicide by COP!

The idiot gets his idea reinforced on practically a daily basis and he has a grudge against someone or something and he really wants to bask in the LIMELIGHT, knowing the MEDIA will BREATHLESSLY report from the scene: LIVE! It will be glorious! These Losers have been paying attention for years and can't quite drum up the "courage" to load up and mow 'em down at the A&P!

I think it is criminally STUPID to emphasize and actually PROMOTE these shootings and give another LUNATIC star treatment while they report on every detail INCLUDING HIS MOTIVES! This is not right because sure as hell, it's like planting a seed, it guarantees that there will be a next one!

I am in favor of a moratorium on all this WALL TO WALL coverage of every single slaughter! Put it on the back page, report it on the 11:30 P.M. wrap up, but don't make it the lead story featured on the 6 o'clock Network News! It's long beyond time to quit emphasizing mass slaughter by LUNATICS!

What do you think? Nothing else is working? Fucking Biden wants to create a MEMORIAL and a 5 year anniversary over one of the almost record number of bodies, wherever it was?

THIS IS NOT HELPFUL!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ June 14, 2021, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2021 08:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 17, 2021 10:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You need to see this!

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2021/06/17/dnc-cnn-dont-worry-well-keep-lobbying-gun-control

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters