The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey ShrimpBoats, it's not science, it's your lies!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey ShrimpBoats, it's not science, it's your lies!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2021 02:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, Dr Fauci thinks people should believe anything he says because "SCIENCE" and not the fact that he plays THEATER and contradicts himself on a daily basis.

So TONY, don't be BUTTHURT because you keep changing the message and people remember what you said yesterday and last week! Quit telling us to wear masks that you know don't work! When you are vaccinated and you don't need a mask, why do you insist on wearing one for Political Theater?

Stuff like that, Doc. You did it! You destroyed your own credibility! Don't whine because people don't believe your bullshit anymore.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/06/09/fauci_attacking_me_is_attacking_science.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31491 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2021 07:11 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Pompous little bastard.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters