The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » a dangerous FRAUD this bastard BILL NYE,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a dangerous FRAUD this bastard BILL NYE,
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2021 01:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
"The Science Guy"....admittedly, has been peddling this nonsense for 30 friggin' years, and he aught to be in prison, or muzzled for pontificating about an insignificant .03* degree that is due to sun spot activity and humans can do nothing about it! He has children like that weird little girl, Greta Thunberg so worried, she's psychotic! It's not right that he has duped generations of kids that believe his horseshit and WHY? What the hell can be his motives?

At least half the people in the world have been listening to this garbage for so LONG, that they believe it to be as factual as the sun rising in the east! Somebody, somewhere, somehow has to have a big enough audience to debunk this DOOM AND GLOOM bullshit and convince the gullible and ignorant that the goddamned world is not ending in 80 more years because of a .03 degree rise in global temperature!

They are charlatans and somehow, they need to be exposed! We have already spent a shameful amount of money on a FAIRY TALE! It needs to end and people need to come to their senses and understand that the Earth has a cyclical climate and nobody can do anything about it besides manipulate fraudulent data and gain grants to fund their shameful lies, paid for with taxpayer money!

Besides that, intelligent people, and that excludes BRAINDEAD BIDEN, jump right back into that Paris Accord Fraud, that commits America to restrict emissions and nobody else is committed to anything, while Russia, India and China are all laughing at us for being CRIMINALLY STUPID!

BILL NYE LIES TO CONGRESS!
https://www.aol.com/bill-nye-congress-im-scared-205114312.html

[ June 09, 2021, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2021 04:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Nye is no scientist !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2021 06:57 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok ............. Fair question;
I wanna be a scientist and serve Kool-Aid.
I can buy a lab coat down at the thrift store. So .... what other qualifications does one need to be a 'scientist' ???
I mean, I can't just hang a stethoscope around my neck and call myself a Doctor. You get in big trouble for trying that. To be a Doctor you need to go to school and jump thru all kinds of hoops and show that you at least have a bit of learning. (Dr. Faucie excepted) Sp??.
But what do you need to do or be to call yourself a scientist and pontificate away ????

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2021 07:09 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
You will need access to social platforms like Facebook,Twitter, YouTube or CNN. Until then you're nothing more than a fascist Nazi, not to be believed.

Good luck in your new occupation. [Wink]

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2021 08:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dr Fauci repeats: Attack me and you are attacking Science

what's the matter? Don't you understand English?

edit: he's the "science guy" now do you get it?

[ June 10, 2021, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2021 07:11 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It has recently come to my attention that as a kid I had a micro-scope.
Therefore; I've been a Scientist for more than a few decades. Disagree with me at your peril !!!!
I have science on my side.

[Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2021 06:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One definition of "science" is performing an experiment and being able to replicate it, if I'm not mistaken?

Therefore, ko ko can trim his beard to a handsome length, admire it, let it grow some more and await comment, then see if he can do it over again, all while creating and maintaining a snag free zone for dinner time. This is experimenting in the classic sense and I think he could be called Doctor ko ko of the Santa Claus whiskers Society.

Why do I always pick on him? Because I like him!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2021 06:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
KOKO you were a microbiologist !
You and Bill Nye are no scientists !
Fauchi is a fraud with a PHD!

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2021 08:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually ......... My mis-spent youth was less about bugs and more about trying to blow things up. There's a Hi-C orange juice can that may still be in orbit 'cause I don't think that it's come down yet. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2021 10:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I got it! ko ko is a Renaissance Man, immersed in this Druid concept and most likely not visited their claim to fame, what's it called, Stockholm or something? "Stoner" as he is, a progressive Native American peyote seeker of truth; at the level of the navel.

Nah, I'm making it up, he's straight conservative right down to his button down collars and wingtips. Rumor has it he intends to run for elected office as a Libertarian, in straight laced Stafford; Mayor Kokopelli!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2021 02:42 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Stonehenge it is !!!!
Never been there.
The only button-down shirts that I own are camo and I'm not familiar with Wingtip boots.
Never did Peyote but can make some serious Mead.
Is there a worse fate than being a small town Mayor ??

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2021 03:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You got my vote!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2021 06:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am votin for ya too free arrows for everyone !yay!

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2021 07:30 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And I just scored on a box of 555 .22 long rifles at the local swap meet.

[Razz]

Edit to add; Purchased purely for scientific experiments.

[ June 12, 2021, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2021 01:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
count:555?
how much?

edit: Just trying to figure out what constitutes a bargain, these days?

edit: Oh, and be careful! They might be expired!

[ June 12, 2021, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2021 02:25 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
555 bright & shiny, brand new, Winchester, made in the USA !!
Paid $50.00 for the box.
Now-a-days ....... That's a deal. Maybe not a great deal but still a deal and you know what they say ... "A box of ammo in the hand is worth two on the empty shelf".

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2021 04:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I have one of those and I think I paid maybe half that? I do have more than I can use, I should cash in!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2021 06:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I'd hang on to 'em. Given the state of the current political climate, the day may come when a box of .22 may stand as currency.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2021 08:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wrong! I don't have a box of 555 Winchester! Couldn't find them, anyway?

BUT. And like a lot of stuff where you remove the price tag and later wish you hadn't. So I don't know what I paid for this stuff.

I have exactly 20 loose boxes of 50 rounds, assorted, mostly Remington Yellowjackets, Federals, half are CCI various grain wts. some sub sonic. 1,000 total

2 boxes plastic 100 count ea. Win and CCI

1 Winchester Wildcat brick 500 (oldie, at least ten years old)

1 Remington Thunderbolt 500

1 Herter's target 500

1 Aguila (20gr.) 500 (desperate purchase)

1 Federal 40gr. 275 count

and, this one was really stupid because they cost a lot and I have nothing that deserves them, been on the shelf for a couple years, unopened. Well, they are all unopened.

500 Lapua Center X target Long rifle. Don't quote me but I think I paid a hundred bucks, didn't need and never will need.

I also have a couple hundred CB shorts. I have one of those break down single shot survival rifles that could maybe use them.

I only have a Browning auto 22 rifle and and Browning target pistol, might be called a Camper, I think. So, I won't run out for a while, to be honest, I don't shoot rimfire very much which is why all of them are unopened.

I know. If ATF is monitoring as closely as PMS, they know what I got and it won't be hard finding it. I don't give a shit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2021 10:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I should inventory handgun. As stocked up as I am in rimfire, considering my needs and consumption, pistol stuff is way overkill! Because I actually shoot some of this stuff. I'll never use it all. One of these days, I should pick up 32ACP and 25Auto dies, just so I have them, just in case.
Especially since I handload everything else anyway, especially revolver. 9mm, 40S&W and 45ACP is a pain in the ass because they get flung all over but I have Boo koo brass and not enough bullets to fill them all. But I'm in very good shape, no matter what happens. Handloading handgun cartridges is not very practical at my level without a progressive, Dillon, whatever? So, I'm a hoarder, so sue me.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2021 07:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just looked at Midway. They show Lapua Center X at $195, but it also says unavailable? I guess I must have made a good deal, can't remember exactly what I paid but it must have been about a hundred bucks. I mean, that's stupid and I bought it a couple years ago during a previous shortage, you know it seems like we have been having cycles, shortages and panic buying down to the paint off the walls.

I'm probably guilty of the hoarding and panic buying in this case because I really don't need it, don't shoot it and have somewhere at even modest current prices; at least $500 worth and maybe a lot more? I'm not even counting all the 22 shorts and CB caps, I have a couple boxes of 22 longs, also. Now, that's really stupid, buying all the oddball stuff because it's all that's not sold out. Like those shorty 12 gauge Aguela shells I got from Turners because I didn't want to walk out empty handed.

I have quite a bit of center fire pistol, foreign manufacture that's really halfway decent, maybe burns dirty, maybe not the best accuracy, but it will do, in a pinch and will probably be the first I will shoot up, if we ever get back to normal?

So, ko ko paid 11.1 cents a round, which judging by some random searches this morning, if you can find it, is a good deal. I should have him screening my purchases because it's obvious that I have no sense at all!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Is anybody out there guilty of panic buying or am I the only "stupido" on the Board? So far ko ko looks like a shrewd invester!

[ June 14, 2021, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters