The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'm pissed as hell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm pissed as hell
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 04:17 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I cannot find on youtube or rumble the video clip I posted this morning. I am starting a new thread because I am pissed as hell and this is important.

I ran a search as follows: "video of fauci saying only 60 percent of his employees have been vaccinated". The search pulls up a bunch of fact checkers saying "Fact Check-Fauci, Marks did not say 40% to 50% of CDC and FDA employees are ‘refusing the COVID-19 vaccine’".

So when asked how many of his employees are vaccinated Fauci DID say in the video that he isn’t sure but he believes it is around 60 percent. It is true that fauci did not say 40% to 50% of CDC and FDA employees are refusing to be vaccinated but it is just another way to say the same result. Google, Youtube and Facebook need to go down. These fact checkers are full of dung. What is the Damn difference it between saying 60% are vaccinated or 40% are not vaccinated. People are being brain washed by this crap.
I managed to find another source of the video. Scroll down a little to the small video player screen and enjoy.

https://www.wibc.com/blogs/tony-katz/only-half-cdc-employees-have-been-vaccinated-but-still-want-you-vaccinated/

Why is this important to me. People need to know the truth about the vaccine and fact checkers. This also illustrates how youtube, and facebook are trying to control our minds.

The youtube clip I originally put up there starts with Trace Gallagher saying how scientists in Israel and elsewhere say those of us who have had covid will probably have antibodies for life.

The powers that be want to use this pandemic to grasp more control of our lives which is why they do not want it to go away. Many have said this is a good time for a reset.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2021 07:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I recall viewing what you mention. And yes, a fucking Liberal would fact check the 60% versus 40% as saying the same thing, to normal people.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters