The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Look at who doesn't trust the vaccine!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look at who doesn't trust the vaccine!
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 05:13 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The whole clip is worth watching, but for those in a hurry start at 14:45 and it will be over at 17.27.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LuvpG7XT8

I hope youtube doesn't ban this.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 06:01 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
A guy at work around 40 ? got the Johnson & Johnson shot. Three weeks later got Covid.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 07:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Says this video is unavailable? But, thanks anyway!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31310 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 11:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Says I gotta 'sign in' to see the video.

Nope ........... Ain't gonna happen. The last time I signed into something, the next day I had more than 25 pieces of spam in my inbox and am still getting some of it. This with a filter that El Bee says is screwed down way to tight.

Is there a Cliff's Notes version of the video ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7507 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 12:40 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hearing the VAX shed is worse than Covid.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 03:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, the HORROR! 25 pieces of SPAM! That can ruin your day pretty quickly.

But, my theory is that 'some' people's SPAM controls analyze the wording of the subject title and base everything on that description....or something? I can, (and have) sent a mass mailing to everybody in my address book and only a certain email address kicks it back as undeliverable due to SPAM content. And, this certain man uses his wife's email address, perhaps because he lacks the skill to open his own account.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 04:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No denying my lack of 'puter skills.
Ordering something off of EBay pretty much max's me out.

Technologically I'm almost Amish.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7507 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2021 07:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's nothing to be ashamed of, ko ko. Just because we all laugh at you. It's us that bares the shame....or is that; "we"? It's we that bare the shame! Does that sound more better? (as we snicker)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2021 01:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
S'Ok ........... I know more about pointed sticks than I do computers.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2021 02:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We know! We know!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2021 06:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We know! We know! and we expect you to kick ass in this tournament today! Good luck!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2021 09:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It was yesterday. I entered as 'Non-Competitive', held my own against the target bows with my hunting bow and made my ancestors proud.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2021 09:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's the extent of my progress, too. As I said before, and am proud of my Gold Metal At Club Med, that's all instinctual, no sights, a minimalist bow and carbon fiber arrows. I guess I didn't show you that one, huh?

The previous competition I was involved, was a YMCA summer camp where I again won honors. The problem was that I was also the best runner and that was before which didn't help much, also won the canoe race, pretty much a one man gang, obviously. First and last time I ever spent any time in Wisconsin. And that area, around the St. Croix River is beautiful.

Another stroll down Memory Lane
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters