The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Page views DOWN this month!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Page views DOWN this month!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted May 27, 2021 07:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Get with it, people! Viewer participation is down almost 15% this month? Don't let this happen or you might be looking at PMS as your only venue. Shame!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2021 09:25 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
PMS? I'd have to get a new email address and made-up name to sign up again. I've got some burning 17HMR questions though so it might be worth it. BARF!

[ May 27, 2021, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2021 11:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course, they are the source! Especially about lethality of just about any pipsqueak cartridge you could name. Just ask them, for the 1 millionth time, is AR15 223 adequate for coyotes? The answer has never deviated, use this combo with assurance. That's what they do, they certify, they prove by force of consensus, that what they tell us is THE TRUTH. Never mind the flip flops that I have seen, and that didn't take very long, but I know, who am I? Trust PMS! They have the reputation, the last word, they know stuff. Here I am and just dawned on me, here comes the board war! Nope, they are the expert staff and over here, these bumpkins don't even hunt so they don't deserve an opinion anyway.

Ah shit, I'll probably be hearing from Percy or one of the other chauncy sounding English names. Whatever.
El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2021 11:45 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Before you get another 'seize and desist' from our good friend Chadwick, maybe I could find out if a 2213 is enough arrow for coyotes ????
Well, Ta-Ta, gotta run. Archery Tournament this week-end in Globe.

[Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2021 01:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure PMS has already declared that it cannot be done, period!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2021 02:34 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll post photos of my new hood. When I figure out how to use my phone to post them here. Any ideas ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2021 04:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Buttons !!! ........... Ya gotta push buttons and in the right order.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2021 05:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't ask me! I have not been able to send or view emaiI on my iphone for about a year. It keeps fucking with me over passwords.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 06:04 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I might read the instructions this weekend. First time smart phone user here. LG Velvet.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 07:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
NEVER MIOND THAT STUFF, DAVE!
What about those poor neglected goats? Are they still getting wet while you screw around with a stupid phone? Priorities, Sir! SHAME!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 28, 2021 08:25 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
They are good storms have all passed, had the tarp good and secure. They got Timothy hay last night for a treat. Wife's idea. After that they were head butting and all fired up !!

I have a pile of laminated wood piled up out back. Hope to have a 1st rate house built this weekend.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2021 07:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All these technical terms!

What the hell is "Timothy hay"?

Is "Laminated wood" similar to plywood?

We respect the English language around these parts, Stranger!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 31, 2021 11:36 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave your phone is quite capable of sending photos this website is not capable of accepting them without an IMG code ! no one uses those any more !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 31, 2021 02:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you aren't denigrating our little website? Is an IMG too much to pay? I don't know, I'm still searching for a hosting site. I'd love to upload some Tillie pics!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: But the good news is that we bounced back and we stand a good chance of breaking 700,000 page views, with any luck at all!

[ May 31, 2021, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters